Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
off topic
DOGDANCING_TCOS posted:
The calender says I am 47 today. So I think it's high time I possibly, maybe, might give some thought to" thinking" about considering, to growing up. I will have to check my Hello Kitty appointment book and see if there is a day I can gel pen in.

So for my birthday I caved and got myselves....A Dance with Dragons in hardcover! No more having to take my glasses off and hold the paperbacks under my nose to read! Nothing like the feel of a real book in your lap.

Today I am covering admissions at work remotely, then working on site later tonight. Kids and I are going to the school book fair after school to buy some books for our libaree.

I will get my b-day spanking from husband on a raincheck,,,since I have to work. hehe.

oh and OTW...if your production of the little Mermaid II should happen to rapidly progress and she is born today, I still think P and Paja would be a fantastic combo! LOL.

Peace be the journey

Paja

I'm not really a psychopath, I just play one on the internet.

Kate_Te responded:
Happy Birthday Paja! I think we should throw you a party! What type of cake do you want?
Come on people lets really blow this out!

off_the_wall responded:
Happy Birthday, Paja!!!! So I don't think P Junior is arriving today but you never know with kids--- they can be sneaky and just show up whenever they please. Would be super cool if yall shared a b-day.

I love school book fairs! Have fun!!!

I think for your birthday today we should make it a costume party and everyone has to dress up as their favorite fantasy character (either from a book, game, movie or whatever...) I'm going as Hermione Granger.

Have a wonderful day!

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
Happy Happy Birthday, Paja! I knew your birthday was close but the time got away from me.

Yay for the book (one day you may want to consider an eReader because then you can enlarge the fonts all you need and the actual books are significantly cheaper even than paperbacks AND you can 'borrow' books for them too), the rainchecked spankings and the book fair!

And who says you have to grow up? At 52 I'm in my second childhood.

Getting out the sparklers and the balloons....
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
~Christopher Robin to Pooh

bubbles_bobble replied to Caprice_WebMD_Staff's response:
HAOO HAPPY HAPPY 47TH YOU'RE JUST A KID! OK LETS PARTY! I'M GONNA BE CAPTAIN KANGAROO! WHOO HOO.

I'M SO GLAD YOU MADE IT ANOTHER YEAR AND YOU CAME HERE TO SHARE! BIG GIANORMAOUS HUGS PAJA!

BOOK FAIR O YEAH NOW YOU'RE TALKIN MY LANGUAGE!

I LOVED TAKING MY KIDS TO THEM AND I LOVED GOING TO ADULT ONES WHEN THE LIBRARIES OUT WHERE I LIVE PURGED OLD BOOKS. FUN STUFF.

YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY WHEN YOU CELEBRATE AND LET US KNOW HOW WE CAN MAKE YOUR DAY EVEN BETTER!
I'M BRINGING YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM WHAT IS THE FLABOR I WANT TO MAKE SURE I GET THE RIGHT KIND!
One day at a time

penguie responded:
bonne fete!

MandyCake responded:
Happy Birthday Paja! Thank you for sharing your special day with us.

I would love to take you to Barnes and Noble, coffee and scones, and books all around. They have comfy chairs for you to sit in. Hmmm... put your feet up (perhaps they will get massaged while you read).

Gra'
Bonnie
I have acheived my dream of being a kyte, for a single day, riding the wind. The anchors that held me down lifted... I was set free.. Now my journey of healing is possible. Gra' Bonnie

MandyCake replied to off_the_wall's response:
OTW,

Love the idea of a costume party. I do not know if I have a favorite fantasy character but I would love to be Tigger.

The wonderful things about Tigger, Tiggers a wonderful thing, They bounce and bounce and...........

I have acheived my dream of being a kyte, for a single day, riding the wind. The anchors that held me down lifted... I was set free.. Now my journey of healing is possible. Gra' Bonnie

MandyCake replied to Caprice_WebMD_Staff's response:
I agree with Caprice... Why should we "grow up?" Have fun, be as a child and experience your birthday thru the eyes of that child. Laugh, love, live...

MandyCake replied to bubbles_bobble's response:
I love bookfares also. I recall my first at school library and I was so excited to have 25 cents and bought me Clifford, the big red dog!

Ice Cream... yummmm... How about board games? I haven't played chutes and ladders, candyland or anyother board games in decades.

slik_kitty responded:
happy bday paja! hope your day was filled with fun and love. hgus

Spotlight: Member Stories

My cutting problem started last year and has gotten worse since then. There were moments where I would put my lighter to a pair of scissors and set it...More

Helpful Tips

question
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// this nothing meant dor taking away people s ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.