Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
stressed and grumpy and needing a vent
penguie posted:
[TRIGGER] Dunno if anything ould be a trigger so probably best to not even bother reading to begon with. Just need to get some crap off my chest

Stressed with work and unrealistic expectations and morons. How people get through medical schol these days and be as dumb, ignorant and arrogant I really do not know.

Feeling beyond fat. Have decided to stop the seroquel and hope the weight comes off with that. But in the meantime back into my former extreme diet methodologies. Determined to loose 30lbs before my trip. And the trip is yet another stress. Need this darned medical form and I have everything but one piece of information I cannot track down for the life of me. Need the insurance policy number etc and me being dumb arse me I have lost that paperwork. Have sent my travel agent an email and hope she can access it otherwise I probably just [aid 20+G for a trip I will nto be allowed to take

Fighting nasty headache at the moment. Stressing even more and mroe as the moments pass. Have torn my apartment apart looking for this info and fear it is soemwhere in a stack of crap at my parents 4hrs from here. Cannot pop in to see said travcel agent since they too are 4hrs from here. ARRRRGH!!!! Doing 12hr shifts for mext 2 days so cannot call and hope she is in office Panic panic panic. The only good thing about the panic is I can hope it revs the metabolism and helps drop this excess poundage. Ultimate goal is 100+ but hopefully 30 before january

just not in great place and stressed beyond belief. WOrking myself into a good tizy and needing rest. Perhaps I will start off the seroquel friday so I can spend the weekend as sleepless and hopefully be straightened back together for the next 2 12s

just spinning out of control. Hate that I am losing stuff and my mind....

MandyCake responded:
Breathe. Rest. Take something for the headache. If able use phone and contact someone to assist you in getting what you need.

Discuss weight issues with pdoc or psych. Meds can cause weight gain. A good tool is the webmd diet/fittness journal. AWESOME.

Take care of you.
Hugs,
Bonnie
I have acheived my dream of being a kyte, for a single day, riding the wind. The anchors that held me down lifted... I was set free.. Now my journey of healing is possible. Gra' Bonnie

Spotlight: Member Stories

it's not very long. i have gone back and forth over the years with this, more so recently. i *like* to think that it started back in basic when ...More

Helpful Tips

question
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// this nothing meant dor taking away people s ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.