Skip to content

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
nay nake through dinner but not the drama
friedeggs posted:
I wanted to reply to the thanksgiving thread but ruin it for everyone else. my brother is having an operation on wednesday and then leave the hospital on thanksgiving, this is bringing our mom up from new york.my witch of a sister found out about it. as some people know she a toxic person that i removed from my life. she never comes around unless there is something in it for her
A best friend is someone who never leaves you when you need them.Someone who never means to hurt you.And is someone who loves you.

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
I hope you can manage to find something positive in what sounds like a difficult holiday for you this year. (((hugs)))

You'll get through this, Dem. One hour at a time.
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
~Christopher Robin to Pooh

MandyCake responded:
Dem,

I can not even imagine what this must feel like for you. Is it possible for you to go out for thanksgiving somewhere and not interact or have limited contact with those who stress you out?

Be strong. Be safe... The day, I hope will pass quickly for you.

Gra'
Bonnie
I have acheived my dream of being a kyte, for a single day, riding the wind. The anchors that held me down lifted... I was set free.. Now my journey of healing is possible. Gra' Bonnie

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm a mother of two grown sons, have a great daughter-in-law, granddaughter and grandson. I have fibromyalgia and by the early/mid 90's tha...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 4
http://www.myemoticons.com/emoticons/images/msn/girlie/teddy.gif gotta have a cute stuffie! ... More
Was this Helpful?
24 of 33 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.