baby day today
friedeggs posted:
today we find what the sex is, i have been up since 4 am,
A best friend is someone who never leaves you when you need them.Someone who never means to hurt you.And is someone who loves you.

friedeggs responded:
its girl. after two hours she will be a force to r deal with, they were trying to get a picture she would not let them
A best friend is someone who never leaves you when you need them.Someone who never means to hurt you.And is someone who loves you.

bubbles_bobble replied to friedeggs's response:
ARE YO UHAPPY
One day at a time

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
So...? What did they find out?

My son and daughter-in-law chose not to find out before they had each of their babies. No matter what this one is, it's a blessing. Nice to see your excitement.
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
~Christopher Robin to Pooh

friedeggs replied to Caprice_WebMD_Staff's response:
in answer to your question bb that is my grand daughter if course i love her, in answer to your question caprice that little girl has some attuide and she is not here yet

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
Ha! You posted while I was writing my own response...

Yay! A granddaughter!
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.

MandyCake replied to friedeggs's response:
CELEBRATE! Congratulations. This is wonderful news and I love that she is already asserting herself in not letting them photograph her. lol.

Hugs,
Bonnie
I have acheived my dream of being a kyte, for a single day, riding the wind. The anchors that held me down lifted... I was set free.. Now my journey of healing is possible. Gra' Bonnie

friedeggs replied to MandyCake's response:

MandyCake replied to friedeggs's response:
Beautiful. Wow.. Modern technology is great. Thank you for sharing this with us.
I have acheived my dream of being a kyte, for a single day, riding the wind. The anchors that held me down lifted... I was set free.. Now my journey of healing is possible. Gra' Bonnie

Caprice_WebMD_Staff replied to friedeggs's response:
Beautiful.

bubbles_bobble replied to Caprice_WebMD_Staff's response:
o that is great dem! we're all having girls! we're a sister hood! ha ha i guess its just the way it is! i want to stay up till midnite and party!
One day at a time