Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
baby day today
friedeggs posted:
today we find what the sex is, i have been up since 4 am,
A best friend is someone who never leaves you when you need them.Someone who never means to hurt you.And is someone who loves you.

friedeggs responded:
its girl. after two hours she will be a force to r deal with, they were trying to get a picture she would not let them
A best friend is someone who never leaves you when you need them.Someone who never means to hurt you.And is someone who loves you.

bubbles_bobble replied to friedeggs's response:
ARE YO UHAPPY
One day at a time

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
So...? What did they find out?

My son and daughter-in-law chose not to find out before they had each of their babies. No matter what this one is, it's a blessing. Nice to see your excitement.
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
~Christopher Robin to Pooh

friedeggs replied to Caprice_WebMD_Staff's response:
in answer to your question bb that is my grand daughter if course i love her, in answer to your question caprice that little girl has some attuide and she is not here yet

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
Ha! You posted while I was writing my own response...

Yay! A granddaughter!
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.

MandyCake replied to friedeggs's response:
CELEBRATE! Congratulations. This is wonderful news and I love that she is already asserting herself in not letting them photograph her. lol.

Hugs,
Bonnie
I have acheived my dream of being a kyte, for a single day, riding the wind. The anchors that held me down lifted... I was set free.. Now my journey of healing is possible. Gra' Bonnie

friedeggs replied to MandyCake's response:

MandyCake replied to friedeggs's response:
Beautiful. Wow.. Modern technology is great. Thank you for sharing this with us.
I have acheived my dream of being a kyte, for a single day, riding the wind. The anchors that held me down lifted... I was set free.. Now my journey of healing is possible. Gra' Bonnie

Caprice_WebMD_Staff replied to friedeggs's response:
Beautiful.

bubbles_bobble replied to Caprice_WebMD_Staff's response:
o that is great dem! we're all having girls! we're a sister hood! ha ha i guess its just the way it is! i want to stay up till midnite and party!
One day at a time

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm Kat, I have BiPolar Disorder w/severe suicidal depression. I was DX'd BiPolar 23 years ago. I've been a cutter since I was 13, I'm...More

Helpful Tips

question
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// this nothing meant dor taking away people s ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.