Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
caprice
friedeggs posted:
..........................................................................................can i talk to you. the people here mean a lot and it would break my geart if they saw what i wrote
A best friend is someone who never leaves you when you need them.Someone who never means to hurt you.And is someone who loves you.

MandyCake responded:
Sweet Dear Woman... You mean alot to me. Your heart is hurting and if I could I would take away your pain, catch every tear that falls, wrap you in a comforter of soft, clouds to keep you safe, chase away all the demons and soothe away all your worries.

I Love You.
Bonnie
I have acheived my dream of being a kyte, for a single day, riding the wind. The anchors that held me down lifted... I was set free.. Now my journey of healing is possible. Gra' Bonnie

friedeggs replied to MandyCake's response:
dont people to think i am weird, o you all too
A best friend is someone who never leaves you when you need them.Someone who never means to hurt you.And is someone who loves you.

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
Dear Dem,

I'm not sure to what you're referring. If you're concerned about a post you've made (though I am sure it's fine) you can use the Report This link beneath it.

But I think you should just leave it be.

Aside from that, I'm sorry you're so weary of it all right now. I understand. Please be gentle with yourself this weekend. And rest here a while with us.
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
~Christopher Robin to Pooh

friedeggs replied to Caprice_WebMD_Staff's response:
it is not about a post you know things like that are in the past. never mind it just not important i am just so tried i dont care anymore, i dont expect anyone else to

bubbles_bobble replied to friedeggs's response:
knoq dem im tired too. we have grandaughters on the way and i'm just so exhausted. i'm doing stuff i never thought i could do.
i'm just so tired of it all. my t doesn't want me, my poor husband is so exhausted he can't even stay awake during tv shows at 7 p.m. i know i know..........................................

i'm sorry
One day at a time

Spotlight: Member Stories

lot relevant things i could say... the last one i just got fired .. that complicate my to do list, dont give a # about money, it's just i got debt...More

Helpful Tips

For when you can't find the words
Inspired by replying to another post... I thought something like this might be useful for those of us who have taken to injuring ourselves ... More
Was this Helpful?
33 of 35 found this helpful

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.