Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
Hi Dem....
off_the_wall posted:
First a note to Caprice- webmd has been working perfectly on my iPhone until the past 24 hours. Now certain buttons aren't working such as the reply button (among others).

Dem, this is in response to the thread you started checking on me since webmd is suddenly not agreeing with my phone.

I had "cramps" all night long and there was a time I started to be convinced I was in active labor. Didn't sleep at all but now the pains are gone so I guess I'm not having the baby just yet. I have an appointment with my OB this morning so we will see how things are going. Will update again after that appointment. Thanks for checking on things and huge congratulations on your own granddaughter! You are going to have so much fun with her, what a blessing!

friedeggs responded:
please make sure you check in later. i agree with you that she is not going to gave her yet but it will be bore that sate.nd thanks she is a little stinker already, i need to say some thing, when you and bb have told me things like friendship,it means so much to coming from you both. that means that i have done a good thing and that is such a wonderful thing, you both are wonderful parts of my family
A best friend is someone who never leaves you when you need them.Someone who never means to hurt you.And is someone who loves you.

off_the_wall replied to friedeggs's response:
Well the cramps are contractions that I'm having about every 5-7 minutes. Still dilated to 3 cm. Dr said she didn't expect me to make it until today and expects me to go into active labor very soon. But I'm home just waiting for that to happen. She told me to lay down all day but I have a 2 year old to watch so that's not exactly happening. I feel kind of sick. I'm scared and excited at the same time..... If you pray please pray the baby and I are safe through all of this.

lexismom11 replied to off_the_wall's response:
Yea, there will be a baby born soon!!

You will do just fine and you and baby will be totally safe. I will pray for the both of you that this will be a smooth process.

friedeggs replied to lexismom11's response:
you will be fine so will little princess. one word RELAX
A best friend is someone who never leaves you when you need them.Someone who never means to hurt you.And is someone who loves you.

Caprice_WebMD_Staff replied to off_the_wall's response:
It looks like you figured out how to respond, OTW. Whew.

See my explanation of what's been happening here .

Aside from that... it's now hours later and I hope things are going okay for you. Can't wait to hear the new news! (((hugs)))
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
~Christopher Robin to Pooh

bubbles_bobble replied to Caprice_WebMD_Staff's response:
omg otw did you have her? b Check in as soon as you can i'm worriedx. o you've been thru so much \with this child. i wish you an easy delivery as best as can be if its by c section that's ok. it is harder to come back from but no hemmroids. ha ha. if you didn't already get them from P. a new life new promise
One day at a time

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm a mother of two grown sons, have a great daughter-in-law, granddaughter and grandson. I have fibromyalgia and by the early/mid 90's tha...More

Helpful Tips

For when you can't find the words
Inspired by replying to another post... I thought something like this might be useful for those of us who have taken to injuring ourselves ... More
Was this Helpful?
33 of 35 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.