Skip to content

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
Update- still no baby
off_the_wall posted:
Caprice- FYI, your tip doesn't seem to work on my end. It did let me reply earlier but not anymore.

I am occasionally having painful contractions but they aren't real regular. I feel completely sick to my stomach and keep shaking uncontrollably out of fear. Still at home and hoping to get some rest but the contractions wake me up.

Please don't worry about me if I'm not able to update too often. Especially with the issues Webmd is having it's making it all the more difficult for me to update.

bubbles_bobble responded:
god bless you b
One day at a time

MandyCake responded:
OTW,

I hope you are able to get some rest as well. Take long, deep, calming breaths. Focus on a place that makes you feel happy, safe and imagine yourself as being there.

Hugs to you.
Gra'
Bonnie
I have acheived my dream of being a kyte, for a single day, riding the wind. The anchors that held me down lifted... I was set free.. Now my journey of healing is possible. Gra' Bonnie

lexismom11 responded:
Hopefully no response means that you are having a beautiful baby right now. Take care and try to relax.

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
(((((hugs)))))
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
~Christopher Robin to Pooh

Kate_Te replied to Caprice_WebMD_Staff's response:
OTW -
Baby girl likes it in there, huh? I hope for your sake she comes soon. You are in my prayers.
Kate_Te

MandyCake replied to Kate_Te's response:
Maybe she is waiting for Thanksgiving... "When your belly button becomes an outie, you will know the bun in the oven is ready."

Seriously, now... I will pray for you as well. Dear Lord and Lady, Please be with OTW and her unborn child. Help ease the discomfort and fear. Help make the delivery of your newest child into this world as unstressfull as possible. Wrap them both in your loving embrace and keep them safe. Amen.
I have acheived my dream of being a kyte, for a single day, riding the wind. The anchors that held me down lifted... I was set free.. Now my journey of healing is possible. Gra' Bonnie

off_the_wall replied to MandyCake's response:
Thank yall! My doctor is out of town for the week for Thanksgiving so I'm seeing a doctor I've never met tomorrow morning. Nervous about it but also interested to hear what she has to say about when the baby might come (my doctor's opinion was that I wouldn't make it through last week and then on Friday said I wouldn't make it through the weekend, but here I am still pregnant!) I was in a ton of pain this weekend but the contractions have actually slowed down now so as long as I'm not in too much pain, I'd love for her to stay put until after Thanksgiving and until my doctor is back in town.

Oh, and my belly button has been an outie for weeks now!

And I feel bad posting about any of this without knowing if BB is okay.... But did want to keep yall updated. But FYI, if WebMD is still having the problems they are currently having with not allowing iPhone users to post messages then unfortunately I may not be able to update from the hospital. So if you don't hear from me please know I will update as soon as I can. I know when I had P and then got really sick with pre-eclamsia and couldn't get back online to update I really worried some people and I still feel bad about it.

Kate_Te replied to off_the_wall's response:
OTW -
Don't feel bad about posting this info. Right now, I'm worried about the two of you. I keep checking for any news on bb & your baby. At least your news is good news, I can only hope hers will be as well.
Kate_Te

Kate_Te replied to Kate_Te's response:
P.S. I hope everything goes smooth with the new doctor & that your baby holds out for your regular OB.

friedeggs replied to Kate_Te's response:
know you are a worried as we are all, but like kate te said your news is is good. you should not feel bad. its welcome. you know she would check on you also, but for just be careful. the contractions may slowed but you are still open
Healthy relationship ingredients: Love without fear. Trust without wondering. Be there without restrictions. Accept someone without wanting to change them...

Spotlight: Member Stories

A child of light, born of darkness, but which one will she be? The light an illusion and the darkness all consuming, does she dare hope to ever be fre...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 4
http://www.myemoticons.com/emoticons/images/msn/girlie/teddy.gif gotta have a cute stuffie! ... More
Was this Helpful?
24 of 33 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.