Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
done done
friedeggs posted:
trigger///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// //////////////////////////////people can talk and judge me about my life , that i am stupid and unrealstic but yet i suppose to care and be responsible. yet the those people can do things that can hurt people that do that hurt people that dont have a voice, but yet they know what they are doing, i didnt ask for this. i was a child.i am suppose to live because society says so. that is a load of bull. i want OUT
A best friend is someone who never leaves you when you need them.Someone who never means to hurt you.And is someone who loves you.

lexismom11 responded:
I would say that you should live not just because society says so, but because you have people around you that love you and care what happens to you. Please don't choose that road because you are worth a lot more than that. Take care of yourself and call someone if you have to in order to be safe.

MandyCake responded:
Friedeggs,

"In the eyes of GOD, self-worth is a given just as is your birth right." So to heck with society... you are here because GOD see's the blessing in you, that IS YOU. I, for one, am thankful for you.

Gra"
Bonnie
I have acheived my dream of being a kyte, for a single day, riding the wind. The anchors that held me down lifted... I was set free.. Now my journey of healing is possible. Gra' Bonnie

friedeggs replied to MandyCake's response:
writing is getting really hard, it is taking to much work. please do not take it personally. i will help as much as i can. but i may be lurking i love you guys
A best friend is someone who never leaves you when you need them.Someone who never means to hurt you.And is someone who loves you.

friedeggs replied to friedeggs's response:
ty you bonnys love you too

friedeggs replied to friedeggs's response:
trigger////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// ///////////////////////////////clock is ticking i cant take anythng else
Healthy relationship ingredients: Love without fear. Trust without wondering. Be there without restrictions. Accept someone without wanting to change them...

MandyCake replied to friedeggs's response:
Sweet woman, hide the clock... Now a new day has dawned and with each new day, comes a new beginning. So please,
utilize today's newness and reach out, make yourself heard,
be assertive, go after what you need, find that warrior spirit that
sleeps within you and let her take charge. "Change the way you look at things, and the things you look at change." "Be the change that your seek."

Love to you.
Bonnie
I have acheived my dream of being a kyte, for a single day, riding the wind. The anchors that held me down lifted... I was set free.. Now my journey of healing is possible. Gra' Bonnie

Kate_Te replied to MandyCake's response:
Dem -
I echo Bonnie & Lexismom's words. You are worthwhile. You are an amazing woman & I'm am forever impressed with your strength. You are always putting yourself down, but you are stronger, smarter & braver than most people. How you have handled your son's issues while facing your own mental health issues is nothing short of incredible.
Hang in there Dem, You are worth the effort!
Kate_Te

friedeggs replied to Kate_Te's response:
I thank you all and love for it. but i do know this you are not the first one to tell me this.but you all do not get it, does not take away the emptiness and not feeling loved. i am so very sleepy. i have to stay awake for 2 more hours. i am to emotional to talk. i just looked in to see if there any word on bb
Healthy relationship ingredients: Love without fear. Trust without wondering. Be there without restrictions. Accept someone without wanting to change them...

MandyCake replied to friedeggs's response:
((((DEM))))

Please know that I do understand. I feel empty inside and I do not feel loved (outside of you all here). I feel like I am not real, a shadow that just exists and am forced to watch life go on around me. Seeing but never belonging. Thinking no one (outside of you all here) would miss me if I vanished entirely. I hate how lonely I feel and I'm angry that neither life nor death will committ to me fully. I feel, I have never been wanted, never belonged anywhere, and all of those other negative thoughts we tend to have about ourselves....

With this said... I have become stronger, because of you, my beautiful loving sisters here...

I now am using these negatives to fight back. Darn it... WE DO MATTER. WE DO DESERVE LOVE... WE DO DESERVE TO LIVE AND NOT JUST EXIST. WE DO DESERVE TO BE TREATED WITH RESPECT. WE DO DESERVE TO HAVE OUR NEEDS MET. WE DO DESERVE THE USE OF OUR VOICES. WE DESERVE!!!

It is okay to sit with what you are feeling and not talk... What you feel, you can heal... I wish I were there with you... not to talk... just to hold you in my arms until you finally found peace in sleep. and even then, I would be your angel standing by to keep the nightmare demons at bay...

I Love You Dem....
Bonnie

Caprice_WebMD_Staff replied to MandyCake's response:
So well said, Bonnie.
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
~Christopher Robin to Pooh

friedeggs replied to Caprice_WebMD_Staff's response:
u feel so horribly sad and alone, i dont know how to deal with it. i will be not around that much in the few days, my mom os coning to town and my brother us having operation, i love and will ,miss you

Kate_Te replied to friedeggs's response:
Dem -
I hope you find some enjoyment in the holiday & pray your son does well. I feel alone too. I will be busy this weekend, but still feel alone with my family. I just want it to be Monday already.

Spotlight: Member Stories

it's not very long. i have gone back and forth over the years with this, more so recently. i *like* to think that it started back in basic when ...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 4
http://www.myemoticons.com/emoticons/images/msn/girlie/teddy.gif gotta have a cute stuffie! ... More
Was this Helpful?
24 of 33 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.