Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
Tired
lexismom11 posted:
Trigger.....................................................................................................
................................................................................................................
I am feeling very anxious and irritable right now. I don't know what to do with myself. I am also feeling very tired. I very much feel like hurting myself. I am trying to do other things like laundry to distract me, but the tiredness is getting to me. It doesn't help that my doctor doesn't have me taking my meds right now. It's only been six days, but I feel like its affecting me a lot now. I don't feel good in any way. I want to curl up in a corner and just die. I am even having trouble typing this message correctly.

MandyCake responded:
Lexismom,

Today is a new day and I hope you will call your doc and inform him of the withdrawal effects you are experiencing.
What you discribe: Wired but Tired... is horribly draining
on you. Please also let your doc know that the urge to sh
is again increasing and that you need for him to understand
how all of this is affecting you.

Hugs,
Bonnie
I have acheived my dream of being a kyte, for a single day, riding the wind. The anchors that held me down lifted... I was set free.. Now my journey of healing is possible. Gra' Bonnie

lexismom11 replied to MandyCake's response:
Today is a new day, but I am not feeling any better. Just want to cry. I am frustrated with the irritability and anxiety. Ok so its been a little while since I started this and I took something for the anxiety and its a little better now. But I am still frustrated and want to cry. I am doing homework to distract myself, but its not helping much. I do go to see my doctor tomorrow morning. He was not in the office today.

MandyCake replied to lexismom11's response:
Lexismom,

It is okay to cry. If you want to.. then do... crying will help release toxins stored in your body, ease your frustration, irritablility and anxiety. So don't hold the tears in... let them flow.

Hugs,
Bonnie
I have acheived my dream of being a kyte, for a single day, riding the wind. The anchors that held me down lifted... I was set free.. Now my journey of healing is possible. Gra' Bonnie

DOGDANCING_TCOS replied to MandyCake's response:
One thing I would add to Bonnie's suggestion is to cry in front of a mirror. You will find that the crying will not last long as your brain will shift into wanting to comfort the image of the crying person.

Combine all that with self comforting exercises. Hug yourself.
I'm not really a psychopath, I just play one on the internet.

MandyCake replied to DOGDANCING_TCOS's response:
Wow DDT, What a great suggestion! I never thought of using a mirror for biofeedback before. I will certainly try this the next time I have a crying spell hit me.

Hugs,
Bonnie

Spotlight: Member Stories

Senior in a university looking to meet people who understand and won't judge me for the chaos that goes on on my head.

Helpful Tips

question
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// this nothing meant dor taking away people s ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.