Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
when will the mental system wake uo>
friedeggs posted:
trigger//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// /////////////////////////////////////// when will they start help us getting well instead of treating us like children, so we can believe in who we are who we are. and gain control of our lives. THIS IS HAS GOT TO STOP"""""""""""""""""
Healthy relationship ingredients: Love without fear. Trust without wondering. Be there without restrictions. Accept someone without wanting to change them...

MandyCake responded:
We need to be the change that we seek. Meaning contact state and federal agencies, file written complaints, state facts on how your life and those around you are affected. Then after stating the things that need changing... try to come up with a few idea's of what can occur or be institued in place of current policies.

I know this is difficult and sounds like bs... but I shall continue to be my own best advocate. I will badger the $#@% out of the powers that be! One voice can make a difference!

I'll fight for you!!!!
Gra'
Bonnie
I have acheived my dream of being a kyte, for a single day, riding the wind. The anchors that held me down lifted... I was set free.. Now my journey of healing is possible. Gra' Bonnie

friedeggs replied to MandyCake's response:
they need to see that we are human, they human. stop treating us like we are a freak show, they would get better responses, i know that i have done it in the past, i really upset writing isnt helping at all.
Healthy relationship ingredients: Love without fear. Trust without wondering. Be there without restrictions. Accept someone without wanting to change them...

MandyCake replied to friedeggs's response:
I'm sorry to hear this my wonderful Friedeggs... Keep on keeping on... if one way does not work... try a new way...
The important thing is that you try... that you not give up...
Make your voice heard. Be demanding. Use the media if you have to... have the editor of newspapers, community papers, etc. run your "story." Go viral with it by creating a webpage. Post to FB pages of those who are wronging you. Everything is on the world wide web. Just be certain to list facts, be honest, and keep it about your personal experience.

Gra'
Bonnie
I have acheived my dream of being a kyte, for a single day, riding the wind. The anchors that held me down lifted... I was set free.. Now my journey of healing is possible. Gra' Bonnie

Spotlight: Member Stories

Senior in a university looking to meet people who understand and won't judge me for the chaos that goes on on my head.

Helpful Tips

For when you can't find the words
Inspired by replying to another post... I thought something like this might be useful for those of us who have taken to injuring ourselves ... More
Was this Helpful?
33 of 35 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.