Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
where are you caprice
friedeggs posted:
please this all to much
Healthy relationship ingredients: Love without fear. Trust without wondering. Be there without restrictions. Accept someone without wanting to change them...

off_the_wall responded:
Trigger _________________________________________

I completely agree! Not knowing if my good friend Fran is dead or alive! Not being able to log in to WebMD using my cell phone! In pain with contractions and chasing around a 2 year old! It is too much, way too much! (Not Caprice's fault at all, don't want to come off that way---- it's just too much in general and I needed to come here and agree with you, Dem).

friedeggs replied to off_the_wall's response:
agree with you otw it is not caprice is fault......................................trigger on the rest.......................what scares me i totally can unsterdand the way she totally,
Healthy relationship ingredients: Love without fear. Trust without wondering. Be there without restrictions. Accept someone without wanting to change them...

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
I'm here.

I know this is all very difficult for everyone. We have to trust that BB is safe and being taken care of and that's why we've not heard more from her. It is often the case that no news is good news.

How are each of you taking care of yourselves? Take real steps to keep yourself safe through this. (((hugs)))

I'm sorry to hear how things are going for you, OTW. It's all so upsetting. Re not being able to sign in with your phone, can you explain that further for me? What kind of phone, how do you get to WebMD on your phone, what happens when you try to sign in, etc.
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
~Christopher Robin to Pooh

off_the_wall replied to Caprice_WebMD_Staff's response:
I hope you are right about no news from BB being good news. I really feel sick with worry.

Here are the problems I'm having accessing WebMD on my cell phone:

First of all, I go to webmd.com and under "Join the discussion" I click on "All communities". That brings me to the page that normally lists some short cuts to the communities. Only now the short cuts don't appear. Same thing if I click on "Browse by Topic", no community links appear.

So I've found that instead if I type into the "Find a Community" box and search for a community I am then able to access the Self Harm community.

Once on the Self Harm community, I can read what is written but neither the "Post Now" or the "Reply" button works so I am unable to start a discussion or reply to a discussion. I know Paja is having the same problem because she posted asking why when she hits reply does it just send her to the top of the page, which is what it does for me too.

Anyway, I hope that helps explain the problems I'm having. Hopefully they can get it fixed before my baby arrives otherwise I guess there will be no way for me to let yall know that I had her. And you can not imagine how upset I am that I couldn't respond to Fran! I feel soooo guilty even though I do think it would have been too late anyway because I didn't see her post until the following morning.

off_the_wall replied to off_the_wall's response:
Oh, and my phone is an iPhone 4S.

Caprice_WebMD_Staff replied to off_the_wall's response:
Thank you for all this info, OTW. I really appreciate you taking the time to lay it out for us.

I'm going to see if fixing the bigger problem that is affecting everyone when replying from the community home page will fix this problem for our iPhone users too. That may take a few days but if I don't follow up with you next week, give me another nudge, okay?
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.

slik_kitty replied to off_the_wall's response:
as far as i know bb is alive. she's not in the office so she must be in the hospital.

Caprice_WebMD_Staff replied to slik_kitty's response:
Thank you very much, Kitty. This indicates that she is being taken care of.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I've been a self mutilator for the last seven years of my life, and I need to get myself together before I go off to college for the first time in...More

Helpful Tips

question
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// this nothing meant dor taking away people s ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.