Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
Lights of this Community
Caprice_WebMD_Staff posted:
They are YOU.

Yes, you. Each of you.

You each bring so much to this community. Your caring, spirit, generosity, wisdom, humor, kindness are evident despite how each of you struggle. How you reach out to help one another absolutely SHINES.

I include each and every one of you in this so please don't think "oh, she's not talking about ME".... well, I AM talking about YOU.

You humble me. I hope that today you will find at least one small way to be as kind to yourself as you are to others here. You deserve it.

Shine on.
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
~Christopher Robin to Pooh

MandyCake responded:
Thank you Caprice. I agree... This includes YOU as well...

I am going to buy me some butterfly lights and string them around my bedroom. On them, I will write each, and every, one of your names...

Gra'
Bonnie
I have acheived my dream of being a kyte, for a single day, riding the wind. The anchors that held me down lifted... I was set free.. Now my journey of healing is possible. Gra' Bonnie

friedeggs replied to MandyCake's response:
love you both
Healthy relationship ingredients: Love without fear. Trust without wondering. Be there without restrictions. Accept someone without wanting to change them...

lexismom11 responded:
Thank you. Sometimes we need a reminder that we are good people and are worth something.

slik_kitty replied to MandyCake's response:
take a pic of it when you do. that way we can all see how we shine.

DOGDANCING_TCOS replied to slik_kitty's response:
I just happen to have a picture of the SI board Kitty....That is you center right.
I'm not really a psychopath, I just play one on the internet.

MandyCake replied to slik_kitty's response:
Will DO...
I have acheived my dream of being a kyte, for a single day, riding the wind. The anchors that held me down lifted... I was set free.. Now my journey of healing is possible. Gra' Bonnie

Kate_Te replied to MandyCake's response:
Sorry, to bring down this thread, but I don't feel like a light. I feel responsible for BB's incident. If I was only there when she first reached out for me, maybe she wouldn't have drank or smoked pot, maybe she'd have dealt with her issues without the cloud of alcohol, If only I were there.

DOGDANCING_TCOS replied to Kate_Te's response:
Kate, let me reply to this in its own thred okay? check back in a little while, with my arm I am typing slow.

Paja

Kate_Te replied to DOGDANCING_TCOS's response:
ok

Caprice_WebMD_Staff replied to MandyCake's response:
What a lovely idea, Bonnie!
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
Thank you all.

Love the sparkly water, Paja.

And for your wisdom for Kate and all in another thread.

slik_kitty replied to DOGDANCING_TCOS's response:
thanks dd

DOGDANCING_TCOS replied to slik_kitty's response:
bump

Spotlight: Member Stories

my storys still in process and hopfully by the end it'll be a happy one to tell

Helpful Tips

For when you can't find the words
Inspired by replying to another post... I thought something like this might be useful for those of us who have taken to injuring ourselves ... More
Was this Helpful?
33 of 35 found this helpful

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.