Skip to content

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
it is going to be along day
friedeggs posted:
went to bed at 8 last night anf got up at three anf i feel like i havent slept all night my attuide sucks
Healthy relationship ingredients: Love without fear. Trust without wondering. Be there without restrictions. Accept someone without wanting to change them...

MandyCake responded:
(((Dem)))

I am sorry but when I read this... about your attitude sucks... I laughed. Why? Because I think it is great that you are allowing yourself to have this attitude!

Women have been oppressed in many ways, if we show emotion we are hysterical, if we suffer illness we are neurotic, if we voice our thoughts and opinions we are nags... So you go girl.......... embrace the tude...

Gra'
Bonnie
I have acheived my dream of being a kyte, for a single day, riding the wind. The anchors that held me down lifted... I was set free.. Now my journey of healing is possible. Gra' Bonnie

MandyCake responded:
I don't know where my post went... lost in cyber space...

What I wanted to say was:

YOU GO GIRL! Embrace your "tude." This is awesome.

Oppression... if women are emotional we are deemed hysterical.. if women think, voice opinions, state what they want or need, they are nags. If women are ill, they are called neurotic. If women have bad days they are called
B#$%@. If women are sexual, they are $%#^&...

No matter what society may say... WOMEN ROCK!

So if you attitude sucks...so be it.

Gra'
Bonnie
I have acheived my dream of being a kyte, for a single day, riding the wind. The anchors that held me down lifted... I was set free.. Now my journey of healing is possible. Gra' Bonnie

friedeggs replied to MandyCake's response:
well my mom is here, my bother is on way to the hospital to get his operation, my day is going to as supervising a visit with my niece and her mom, the same women that tried to have me and my kids kicked out of were we are living. what make this day even better is if the toxic part of my life shows up my sister
Healthy relationship ingredients: Love without fear. Trust without wondering. Be there without restrictions. Accept someone without wanting to change them...

MandyCake replied to friedeggs's response:
Don't forget to breathe. If it gets to be too much for you. Walk away. You do not OWE anyone but yourself, your time. If comments are said. Stop them right off just by saying: That was cruel and leave... It is important that you put yourself and your wellbeing first. Okay?

May God watch over your brother and help him to heal.

I Love You.
Bonnie

bubbles_bobble replied to MandyCake's response:
don't have to many words as i'm running on empty but i do say to you dem that bonnie has great advice and i would follow it!
One day at a time

friedeggs replied to bubbles_bobble's response:
I AM SO SORRY I REALLY TRIED NOT TO DO THIS....................................... YESTERDAY WAS GOING FAIRLY WELL UNTIL WE GOT TO THE HOSPITAL, WE WERE THERE AN HOUR. MY MOM ANNOUNCED THAT SHE ASKED MY SISTER TO MEET US THERE BECAUSE SHE WANTED US TO BE A FAMILY AGAIN, I WAS IN THE LOBBY WHEN THEY CAME, I DONT GO YO TO THE FLOOR WHEN SHE DID. I WENT UP A FEW MINS LATER, WHEN I GOT UP THERE, HER AND MY MOM WERE IN THE WAITING AREA. MY MOM STARTED TO SAY THAT SHE WANTED US TO BE A FAMILY. I SAID THAT ALL OF US TRIED TO GET ALONG WITH HER,SHE SAID THAT I ONLY TOME THAT I CALLED TO YELL AT HER, I STARTED TO WALK AWAY, SHE SAYS THAT SHE IS NOT TO BLAME FOR ALL THIS,IF MY WAS NOT STANDING WERE SHE WAS I WOULD HAVE HIT HER, MY BROTHER SAID BEFORE HE LEFT THAT HE WAS GOING TO TRY ANOTHER MEETING AND THAT WHO EVER NEEDED TO ADMIT THERE ARE WRONG, I DONT WANT TO LIVE LIKE THIS.I HAVE HAD SH AND OD IMPULSES ALL NIGHT,I HAVE BEEN PUSHED TO FAR,I HATE THIS, NOW YOU KNOW WHY I NEEDED TO WRITE, U LOVE YOU MY FAMILY

I'm so sorry to hear this and again, you need not apologize to us, your sisters, who love you as you are. Take a deep breath... hold it... count to 5... Take another.... hold it... count to 10.

Now.. You DO NOT have to live like that. You are in charge of you. You are an adult now and your family CAN NOT hurt you unless you give them the permission to do so. Walking away was a wonderful great first step. I'm so proud of you!

Stand firm, stand your ground and stand for yourself. Do not engage them by reacting to what they say. I know that is difficult to do as words do hurt, do cut us deeply but by not engaging them, you are taking back your power.

I'm wrapping you in a giant hug.

Gra'
Bonnie

ty bonnie. the impulses are really hard to control. everybody us saying oh she is crying now, so what it is part of her act when she said that it was like all the the attempts that i tried did not count, again they are how she was crying over this, nobody is embracing what i am trying to do. which ,makes me sad, i was abused. i am not stupid, i am sorry but i do feeling hurting myself

friedeggs replied to friedeggs's response:
forgot to put trigger please be careful

It is okay to feel like hurting yourself. I understand this feeling dear sweet woman. I understand that the impulses are strong at times. You have a right to feel sad. I'm so sorry you were abused.

You are correct, you ARE NOT stupid! You count, you matter and if they can not appreciate you, the loving woman that you are, they do not deserve you. Do for yourself, not for them. You can not control them, change them, their thoughts, their beliefs. All you can do is change how you respond to and react to them. They want YOU to react. They enjoy feeding off from your hurt. It's psychic-vampirism... They suck you dry of emotion, energy, trying to reduce you to their level. YOU ARE SO MUCH BETTER THAN THAT!

I love you.
Bonnie

think what we did for caprices birthday i could read over and over and over it was comforting, , u could never understand why ut always made me want to take a nap. but i do now it releases all the stress.my t is on vacation untik monday, nut i told him

friedeggs replied to friedeggs's response:
trigger///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// //////////////////////////i want to die that was just more in my head, this not fair, this keeps happening, i am so tried,

Kate_Te replied to friedeggs's response:
Is the reading from Caprice's Birthday no longer helping? I'm so sorry you are going through this. Take deep breaths. Try concentrating on something like the flame from a candle while taking deep breaths. Just keep looking at the flame and concentrating on it. I hope this helps.

friedeggs replied to Kate_Te's response:
....................................................................................................................... //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// thank you kate te.i cant keep. this to much, they can see her fake tears but that cant see me getting,i am so sick of living. why cant i go forward if they keep doing this,.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm Kat, I have BiPolar Disorder w/severe suicidal depression. I was DX'd BiPolar 23 years ago. I've been a cutter since I was 13, I'm...More

Helpful Tips

For when you can't find the words
Inspired by replying to another post... I thought something like this might be useful for those of us who have taken to injuring ourselves ... More
Was this Helpful?
33 of 35 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.