Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
FYI Caprice
off_the_wall posted:
Right this second it seems to be allowing me to start a new discussion but it's still not allowing me to reply to any discussions. When I hit the reply button it just sends me up to the top of the screen.

off_the_wall responded:
So I'm able to reply off my husband's iPod5..... Which means it's either an issue with the iPhone 4S or it's an issue just with my phone. I visit other websites on my phone and have no issues. Am I the only one still reporting this problem?

Caprice_WebMD_Staff replied to off_the_wall's response:
Yes, at this point, you're the only one still having a problem with responding.

If this continues, we'll pursue it next week after the holidays.

Either way, you still should be able to go IN to a discussion and respond from within that discussion. I hope.
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
~Christopher Robin to Pooh

off_the_wall replied to Caprice_WebMD_Staff's response:
Nope, from my cell phone it won't let me respond IN a discussion at all. If it might just be my phone then when my husband gets home I'll have him see if he can figure out what might be wrong. Unfortunately, like I said, I don't seem to be having trouble with any other websites so I'm concerned he won't be able to figure out what is wrong. I want to get it fixed before I go into the hospital and can't update yall on things.

off_the_wall replied to off_the_wall's response:
Test

DOGDANCING_TCOS replied to off_the_wall's response:
a test? damn it I didn't study!
I'm not really a psychopath, I just play one on the internet.

DOGDANCING_TCOS replied to DOGDANCING_TCOS's response:
I hope its multiple choice. LOL
I'm not really a psychopath, I just play one on the internet.

off_the_wall replied to DOGDANCING_TCOS's response:
LOL!

That was the husband seeing if he had fixed the issue with my phone. And he did, yaaay! Love being married to an IT guy.

So what was happening was that my phone stored the error that was occurring on Webmd and so even though Webmd had fixed the issue, my phone was still responding as if the error was still there. Cleared cookies, cleared history, restarted phone and the problem went away.

Caprice_WebMD_Staff replied to off_the_wall's response:
Aha! That makes sense.

VERY glad this is fixed for you now and thank you for telling me so if anyone else reports the same, I'll know what to tell them.

Happy posting!
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
~Christopher Robin to Pooh

Spotlight: Member Stories

I live in the UK and have been around the boards for a few years now - how time flies!! Everyone has always been so supportive here. I get great comfo...More

Helpful Tips

For when you can't find the words
Inspired by replying to another post... I thought something like this might be useful for those of us who have taken to injuring ourselves ... More
Was this Helpful?
33 of 35 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.