Skip to content

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
Hi Everybody its bb trigger
bubbles_bobble posted:
Im sorry if i scared ya'll for those who were concerned. I just got out of the hospital today and at home at 6 p.m. TRIGGER999999999999999999999999999999999999
It was the most horrid hospital stay I've ever had in my life! Just horrid.
The people who were suppose to serve me let me be in major pain for 4 days!
I'm torn between turning them in and just not spending the time to hassle it. i think this place s/b run outta business.
Or at least loose my hmo's business.
they didn't even check except at er my wounds and the er bandaged without even cleaning out the wounds and put on an antibiotic salve. then bandaged me. the mental ward did never check my wounds and i was sh'g the whole time i was in there.
I was on a mandatory hold i'm so glad to be home! yeah!
the only good thing about this place is that it has the most beautiful view there is to have had.
there will never be a next time to go to a hospital that is for sure!
I'd rather truly be gone. they did not take care of my medical needs , my pain nor anything else for that manner. they had my meds list and didn't even give all of them to me. I kept opening and peeling off gthe skin an dits deep from my burns and putting urine on them as of 1 day ago. nothing has happened do you think i should go to doctor?
One day at a time

MandyCake responded:
BB,

I am so relieved to hear from you. Yes, you should go to your pdoc. Also, tell pdoc about your experience so it gets documented. Document, document, document...

I would encourage you to file a grievence. Keep a copy for yourself. Leaving a paper trail is important.

Until you are able to get in to see your pdoc, please cleanse your wounds, if you have antibiodic cream apply it, aloe would be better, then loosley wrap them.

BB, I Love You and want you to be safe dear woman.

In Harmony,
Bonnie
I have acheived my dream of being a kyte, for a single day, riding the wind. The anchors that held me down lifted... I was set free.. Now my journey of healing is possible. Gra' Bonnie

slik_kitty responded:
glad to see that you are home. get the wounds taken care of. at least the hospital stay kept you alive. now you need to get in touch with your pdoc and t. stop pushing away the people who are there to help you. get the help that you need.

bubbles_bobble replied to slik_kitty's response:
Its hard for me to clean the wounds as they hurt so badly and I guess on some level I still don't want to be here. I have so much work to do today that I'm wanting to run away but i can't leave husband in the learch and family when tday is tomorrow.
Thank you bonnie and kitty for the warmness in your emails.
I appreciate that. They made me appts with t's I already had one on this friday with my cdc councelor. I don't know if I can call docs office to have the particularly bad wound looked at. 60/40 Its not real red and tho i had tried so hard to do so much damage i still don't think i ended up doing third degree. I've been working since 5 a.m. wading thru emails and red tape. ugh
One day at a time

MandyCake replied to bubbles_bobble's response:
BB,

I am so sorry to hear that your wounds are hurting you badly. Do you have any aloe vera with lidocaine? How about the vasaline with aloe and vit E in it? I find both to work well for me.

Your day is done so you should be resting now and I pray that you are getting a wonderful night of sleep.

Sweet Dreams Lovely Lady.
Bonnie
I have acheived my dream of being a kyte, for a single day, riding the wind. The anchors that held me down lifted... I was set free.. Now my journey of healing is possible. Gra' Bonnie

bubbles_bobble replied to MandyCake's response:
HI KITTY AND BONNIE
I HAVE THE FLU BIG TIME AND HAVE A T A PPT THAT I'M GOING TO HAVE TO CANCEL. I WAS SICK ALL DAY YESTERDAY AND IMODIUM I HAD TO TAKE A LOT OF . UGHG. AND I HAVE A TERRIBLE PAIN IN MY SHOULDER BLADE THAT HAS BEEN BOTHERING ME SINCE SLEEPING ON THE CRAPPY BEDS IN THE HOSPITAL. I'M OUT OF TOUCH. I HOPE THE PHONES ARE QUIET TODAY.
One day at a time

slik_kitty replied to bubbles_bobble's response:
hugs. hope you feel better soon.

BB,

I am so sorry to hear you are ill. I wish I could be there to care for you. I would use essential oils, ginger and mint, and rub you down, a deep tissue massage, head to toe. I would make you homemade soup and fluff up your pillows for you. I would apply cool compresses to your forehead and to the back of your neck. I would tuck you in, gently stroking your hair and sing you to sleep.

I pray that the phones stay quiet and that you are able to rest your body, mind, and spirit. I pray that this flu leaves and you recover quickly.

Gra'
Bonnie

bubbles_bobble replied to MandyCake's response:
went and layed down and closed my office i couldn't handle it anymore people were saying did i wake you up? how embarrassing! so i called partner and he said yes close. i am going to have a phone conversation with t at 2;30.
IT felt really good to lay down and after i talk to her i'm going to go lay down again.
thanks for your good wishes family.
One day at a time

Kate_Te replied to bubbles_bobble's response:
Hope your T appt went well. I really hope you're feeling better.

bubbles_bobble replied to Kate_Te's response:
thanks bonnie but i would feel weird if someone took care of me cuz i've never had that. it sure sounds nice but scarey too. not because of you just cuz. i only spoke to her for about 20 mins. but it boils down to that i need to have self edification inside myself so i can make myself feel better other than outsiders weather that be you guys husband or friends or anyone else including them i suppose and that is why they are pulling back. so today my daughter texted me and said what time will dad be home and i said well he's in your area if you're home he could just stop by. he did and my poor dolly she's talked to me of her marital problems but not really to him and so she layed it out and she cried and he put his arm around her and held her. gee i wish he'd do that for me! but i am very glad that he did it for her! i now have a mission to fulfill and that is to help my daughter get thru this till she either divorces (i'm sure she will) or stays in the marriage.
Laying down helped me feel better for a while but i'm back sick tonight because of eating a dinner. so i'm sitting up for some time till it settles a little bit better. at least the BIG D has stopped for now.
thanks i needed to get that out.
One day at a time

((((((((((((BB))))))))))))))))))

Spotlight: Member Stories

Another crazy cold weather loving Canuck who has been hanging around for awhile. I am a medical radiation technologist in radiography and soon Magneti...More

Helpful Tips

question
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// this nothing meant dor taking away people s ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.