Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
OTW & BOARD
bubbles_bobble posted:
I'M SORRY YOU'RE STILL IN PAIN. GOSH I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY'RE LETTING YOU GO SO LONG OR IS IT FOR THE GOOD OF GROWTH FOR BABY?
AND THEN I GO AND ADD MORE STRESS TO YOU.
I'M VERY SORRY!

YOU ARE ALL MY FAMILY AND I CHERISH EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU.

I HAVE SO MUCH TO DO TOMORROW AND I DON'T KNOW HOW I'M GOING TO GET IT DONE. I'M ALREADY FREAKED OUT.
HUSBAND IS LIKE ITS NO BIG DEAL. HE SAID HE REALIZED SINCE I'VE BEEN GONE WHA T A BIG DEAL IT IS!

GOOD NIGHT PRECIOUS SWEET PEAS................I LOVE YOU ALL

IF ITS ANY CONSELATION FOR THE PAIN I CAUSED ALL OF YOU....................I WAS IN PHYSICAL PAIN AND BEING TREATED HORRIDLY BY THE MAIN NURSE OF THE DAY. THEY WOULDN'T LET ME HAVE MY ICE PACKS THAT WERE BIGGER AND WOULDN'T PUT THEM INTO TWO OTHER FREEZERS THEY COULD HAVE PUT THEM INTO! SO I DID A LOT OF SUFFERING.
MENTALLY AND PHYSICALLY. THIS PARTICULAR PLACE WOULDN' T ALLOW TENS UNITS. WELL ALL I HAVE TO GO TO BED. LOVE YOUFRAN
One day at a time

friedeggs responded:
hugs
Healthy relationship ingredients: Love without fear. Trust without wondering. Be there without restrictions. Accept someone without wanting to change them...

MandyCake responded:
Fran,

You did not "cause" me any pain. Dear woman, if I felt any pain, it is only because I care so deeply for you and no one who loves you, wants to see you hurting.

Please rest. Lean on Hubby. Put you first.

I Love You.
Bonnie
I have acheived my dream of being a kyte, for a single day, riding the wind. The anchors that held me down lifted... I was set free.. Now my journey of healing is possible. Gra' Bonnie

bubbles_bobble replied to MandyCake's response:
Well for me its back to work to day unfortunately. the show must go on! grrrrrrrrrrrrrr. I am going to try to get my work done really early and then rest the rest of the day.

Thanks Bonnie for easying my guilt.
One day at a time

off_the_wall responded:
BB, you have nothing to be sorry for. I was worried because you are my friend and I care a lot about you. I know you would have been very concerned too if the roles had been reversed. I am still very concerned about you and I'm sad that the hospital didn't do more to help you. But I am also relieved that you are still with us. I'm so sorry that you continue to be in so much pain both mentally and physically. Please do go to the doctors and allow them to help you as much as they can. Reach out for help and see this as an opportunity to move forward. Don't feel sorry that many of us here care about you and just want the best for you. Like you told Kate_Te, ultimately we are all responsible for ourselves and though I was scared to death for you, I took care of myself and my baby so you don't have to worry about that. I'm just so thankful that I didn't lose my friend because I would have been devastated.

bubbles_bobble replied to off_the_wall's response:
those are powerful words otw "devastated" I guess seeing it in print makes it more powerful. I would be devastated if I lost one of you all too. Since I lost my sis to suicide I know how that feels but somehow each time i get closer and closer and loose sight of all the good things in my life.

I'm so glad you took care of YOU and YOUR babies. The unborn and P. That makes me very happy

in 35 mins. I have to not be tearful and be strong because office worker will be coming in. ugh! It's going to be 65 today and i'm freezing! I did call to talk to an advice nurse but they do not come on until 8 a.m. so we'll see what they say.
One day at a time

Spotlight: Member Stories

I live in the UK and have been around the boards for a few years now - how time flies!! Everyone has always been so supportive here. I get great comfo...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 4
http://www.myemoticons.com/emoticons/images/msn/girlie/teddy.gif gotta have a cute stuffie! ... More
Was this Helpful?
24 of 33 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.