Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
BB
DOGDANCING_TCOS posted:
My beloved friend. Come site with me for a moment.

.*wraps you up in a fuzzy blanket and hold you tight*

I know you are stinging from my words. Please dear one, don't turn away from this board. You are very important and wanted here. Nothing will change that. Please don't get miffed and leave us.

You were crying for help earlier and none of us here are capable or qualified to help. All we can offer you is a listening ear and acceptance of who you are.

I am so sorry the nurses didn't help ease your pain. You deserve to treated with compassion and dignity. Someone should have taken the time to fluff your pillow and get a warm blanket from the dryer and tuck you in. Some one should have warmed a wash cloth and washed your face while chit chatting with you. They should have brushed your hair and tucked it behind you ears and kissed your forehead.

Someone should have offered to sit with you and gently rub your aching joints to ease the pain. Some one should have sat with you and just held your hand and let you know that you are not alone.

I would have if I was there. Not because you were a patient, but because beyond that you are a human who is hurting, and deserve to be treated as such.
I'm not really a psychopath, I just play one on the internet.

off_the_wall responded:
BB, I hope what I said didn't make things even worse for you. I'm so sorry! I just want to see you get the help you need and deserve. I hate seeing you suffering so much and I feel helpless to be able to do anything. I hope you are okay and are resting tonight. ((((Gentle hugs))))

bubbles_bobble replied to off_the_wall's response:
im not mad just that ya'll have some inaccuracies and some assumptions incorrect and so when that happens i get upset. but thats on me. you can't get it all right from this kind of communication.
i have this kind of pain all the time now paja becaus e they lowered the usage of my pain pills to two and soon because i tried to commit myself 10 ft under twice in two weeks and used pills that have benzo's i.e. the klonopin that is a sedative she won't rx it anymore. i'm so scared i can't go to sleep because i don't know what is gonna happen to my anxiety. i'll be right up with the rest of ya who don't deal well with your anxiety and that scares me because i already know what i'm doing with the sh.
OMG what are they trying to do to me?????????????????
One day at a time

DOGDANCING_TCOS replied to bubbles_bobble's response:
trigger ************************************* ******************** ************** ***********************************************
You: what are they trying to do to me?

Keep you from killing yourself.

Do you expect them to give you more pills on the heels of to suicide attempts? I don't think so. You are clearly telling them you are not able to take your meds as prescribed, legally they have no choice but to remove them to protect themselves.

I'm not really a psychopath, I just play one on the internet.

bubbles_bobble replied to DOGDANCING_TCOS's response:
but this just lends itself to the fact that i will do alternatives because my husband thinks its for the best. he knows how crazed i can be. i'm scared because when i'm not on an antianxiety medication i'm a wreck. man woke at 3 and in much much pain. today is a day of thanks and i want to be there for my daughter nad husband and sil but i just hurt really bad! and have the i don't cares .................... paja you don't write me often but when you do it sure carries some power...................peace be your journey too!
One day at a time

Spotlight: Member Stories

it's not very long. i have gone back and forth over the years with this, more so recently. i *like* to think that it started back in basic when ...More

Helpful Tips

question
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// this nothing meant dor taking away people s ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.