Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
Turkey day fun!
DOGDANCING_TCOS posted:
My son is on his second bottle of sparking apple cider. [br>[br>The frozen turkey "peed" on my foot when I moved it. Kids almost peed on the floor laughing at me as I made them get me towels.[br>[br>Hansolo tells its frozen carcass "GETINMAHBELLY!" every time she opens the fridge.[br>
OMG. I forgot olives. oh lord I have to go out to the store. LOL I look a sight... sick as a dog and white as a ghost.

Turkey-day fun getting rolling early at my house.
I'm not really a psychopath, I just play one on the internet.

DOGDANCING_TCOS responded:
sigh....lets try that again.

My son is on his second bottle of sparking apple cider.

The frozen turkey "peed" on my foot when I moved it. Kids almost peed on the floor laughing at me as I made them get me towels.

Hansolo tells its frozen carcass "GETINMAHBELLY!" every time she opens the fridge.

[br>OMG. I forgot olives. oh lord I have to go out to the store. LOL I look a sight... sick as a dog and white as a ghost.[br>
[br>Turkey-day fun getting rolling early at my house.

DOGDANCING_TCOS replied to DOGDANCING_TCOS's response:
(Can we have a ...top ten reasons why sick people shouldn't cut/paste/post list heehee)

My son is on his second bottle of sparking apple cider. [br>[br>[br>[br>[br>The frozen turkey "peed" on my foot when I moved it. Kids almost peed on the floor laughing at me as I made them get me towels.[br>[br>[br>[br>[br>Hansolo tells its frozen carcass "GETINMAHBELLY!" every time she opens the fridge.[br>[br>OMG. I forgot olives. oh lord I have to go out to the store. LOL I look a sight... sick as a dog and white as a ghost.

Turkey-day fun getting rolling early at my house.

bubbles_bobble replied to DOGDANCING_TCOS's response:
fun when your son has diahereah tomorrow! lol. this was really a funny read. i drank a bunch of that apple stuff like that once and got really sick too.
One day at a time

DOGDANCING_TCOS replied to DOGDANCING_TCOS's response:
ROTFLMsickAO!

DAMN TURKEY GREMLINS!!!

LOL *snort*

off_the_wall replied to DOGDANCING_TCOS's response:
I love you and your family Paja! Your stories always make me smile. I hope y'all have a fun Thanksgiving together!

slik_kitty responded:
turkey is in the oven. parade is coming on. all is right with the world.

bubbles_bobble replied to slik_kitty's response:
OK I'LL bite..................this is what we're doing and hope to god i feel better as i'm sick to paja and been up since 2;30 in pain. however, i'm thankful for all of you women here part of my family.
and i'm thankful for my family. I've trucked in a 5,000 liter of maalox cherry flavored, a shot of demerol, some chinese incense and medicine man...................lol

naw really we're having turducken (ever heard of that?) its turkey, duck and chicken all rolled into one with cornbread dressing. pasta salad. frans mashed pototaes with chicken gravy and beef gravy and apparently daughter and sil must've not really been keen about turducken cuz they're bringing a pork loin haha! do you think we have enough protien?
and and and ....................thats for starters.............protien and carbs....................this s/b a fattenening day!
but i'm not hungry so i'll do ok. but i am anxious to try duck i've never had it.

thanks fam YOU'RE GOOD PEOPLE AND I'M BLESSED TO HAVE YOU IN MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
One day at a time

off_the_wall replied to bubbles_bobble's response:
Hmmm, there's a chance this baby wants to be a Thanksgiving baby... My husband thinks I'm going to ruin Thanksgiving by having her today (like it's my choice!) and isn't allowing me off the couch except to use the restroom. Contractions are very painful but not very regular.

DOGDANCING_TCOS replied to off_the_wall's response:
who will pop first the turkey timer or OTW?

lexismom11 replied to DOGDANCING_TCOS's response:
Let's hope its the turkey timer and that the baby can wait one more day.

Kate_Te replied to lexismom11's response:
I'm betting on OTW. I think the baby wants out to eat the turkey! I hope everyone has a great day!

penguie replied to Kate_Te's response:
happy gobble gobble day to you all!!!!
Enjoy your turkey etc. This canuck decided to cook and made herself butter chicken, yummmm

MandyCake responded:
I'm laughing right along with the kids...

I am glad it was a wonderful time.

Gra'
Bonnie
I have acheived my dream of being a kyte, for a single day, riding the wind. The anchors that held me down lifted... I was set free.. Now my journey of healing is possible. Gra' Bonnie

Spotlight: Member Stories

A child of light, born of darkness, but which one will she be? The light an illusion and the darkness all consuming, does she dare hope to ever be fre...More

Helpful Tips

For when you can't find the words
Inspired by replying to another post... I thought something like this might be useful for those of us who have taken to injuring ourselves ... More
Was this Helpful?
33 of 35 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.