Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
happy thanksgiing
friedeggs posted:
things did not go well last night, i am really hurting, but to thanksgiving, i just wanted to say how thankful i am for all of you and that i love you
Healthy relationship ingredients: Love without fear. Trust without wondering. Be there without restrictions. Accept someone without wanting to change them...

off_the_wall responded:
Happy Thanksgiving to you too, Dem and to everyone here on the SH board! I wish every Thanksgiving could be like this for me- having an excuse to stay home and just enjoy a nice, quiet Thanksgiving with my husband and daughter (well that's how it will be as long as baby girl #2 doesn't decide she wants in on the fun today!) I know how difficult it is to be around certain family members so I hope everyone who is going through that stress today is able to keep themselves safe and that their experience today is better than expected. ((((Hugs to each of you))))

bubbles_bobble replied to off_the_wall's response:
HUGGS BACK AT YA!
opps ^
One day at a time

lexismom11 replied to off_the_wall's response:
Happy Thanksgiving to all. OTW, Hopefully baby will wait until tomorrow so you can have a nice restful, fun day.

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
Happy Thanksgiving to all of you who are celebrating today.
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
~Christopher Robin to Pooh

MandyCake responded:
Happy Thanksgiving everyone. I have a case of the ppm's at the moment. (poor pitiful me).

It sucks always being alone, seeing others with family or friends and hearing the laughter, even the bickering. I walked through the park, brought a book with me to the beach but even the seagulls and ducks had a partner. So here I sit, crying my eyes out, crying on all of your shoulders.

I recorded some comedy movies so I will take a leisurely bath, finish crying while I am soaking in the luxery of hot water, then put on my pj's, and watch movies...

Tomorrow will be a new day.

Love you all.
Bonnie

Gra'
Bonnie
I have acheived my dream of being a kyte, for a single day, riding the wind. The anchors that held me down lifted... I was set free.. Now my journey of healing is possible. Gra' Bonnie

DOGDANCING_TCOS replied to MandyCake's response:
aaawww, been there many times over the years Bonnie, that is no fun. Next year come to my house. Two neighbor kids joined us for lunch today. Though I should tell you the house rules....

1. Olives go on your fingers
2. there is no grown up table
I'm not really a psychopath, I just play one on the internet.

MandyCake replied to DOGDANCING_TCOS's response:
DDT,

Thank you so much for the smiles.

It is a new day and with a new day is another new beginning.

Gra'
Bonnie
I have acheived my dream of being a kyte, for a single day, riding the wind. The anchors that held me down lifted... I was set free.. Now my journey of healing is possible. Gra' Bonnie

Spotlight: Member Stories

my storys still in process and hopfully by the end it'll be a happy one to tell

Helpful Tips

question
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// this nothing meant dor taking away people s ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.