Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
She is here!!!!
off_the_wall posted:
Ellie Madelyn was born today at 5:30 p.m. via c-section weighing 8 lbs 1 oz and 20 inches tall. I'm still in recovery and only briefly have gotten to see her but we are both doing well.

soulkeepers responded:
OTW,

That's great the both of you are doing fine.Beautiful name by the way.
WHEN EVIL PREVAILS GOOD WILL DO NOTHING

penguie responded:
Congrats! That is certainly a thanksgiving day present for your family

friedeggs replied to penguie's response:
CONGRATS OTW, BONNIE WAS RIGHT, BEAUTIFUL NAME
Healthy relationship ingredients: Love without fear. Trust without wondering. Be there without restrictions. Accept someone without wanting to change them...

lexismom11 responded:
Congratulations!! It's great to hear you are both doing well.

DOGDANCING_TCOS responded:
A wishbone baby! wonderful!
I'm not really a psychopath, I just play one on the internet.

bubbles_bobble replied to DOGDANCING_TCOS's response:
YEAH THE WAIT IS FINALLY OVER! ELLIE HOW SWEEEEEEEEEET! I'M SO GLAD YOU HAD HER ON SUCH A SPECIAL THANKFUL DAY ! CONGRATS TO YOU AND YOUR HUSBAND AND P!
One day at a time

slik_kitty responded:
yay!!!!! woot!!!!!! happy day!!!!! so happy for you. take care of yourself with the c section. i know how painful those are. we all now have a new baby to love on. he he he

MandyCake responded:
Congratulations and welcome Ellie Madelyn. She is a healthy weight. So wonderful. Mom and child take care of yourselves and get plenty of rest.

Yeah... we are all Aunties again!

Love you all.
Bonnie
I have acheived my dream of being a kyte, for a single day, riding the wind. The anchors that held me down lifted... I was set free.. Now my journey of healing is possible. Gra' Bonnie

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
So much to be thankful for!

Congratulations to you and your family, OTW! I absolutely love her names.

Can't wait to hear about when the two sisters meet each other.
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
~Christopher Robin to Pooh

Kate_Te replied to Caprice_WebMD_Staff's response:
Congratulations OTW!!!! I love her name! I told you she wanted turkey!

lostkate responded:
Congratulation OTW!!!! I am so happy for you. Beautiful name. Cant wait to see pictures of the sisters.

Kate

washedaway responded:
I'm super late, but congrats!!
Don't worry about the world coming to an end today.
It's already tomorrow in Australia. - Charles Schultz

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am Canadian, 25. I've struggled with PTSD and SH since my mother had a severe heart attack and became severely brain damaged, then passed away 5...More

Helpful Tips

question
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// this nothing meant dor taking away people s ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.