Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
happy birthday kate te
friedeggs posted:
wanted to wish you a happy birthday. you deserve a very specual day because that is what your live is worth, i am sorry that i am not very creative right now, but i just wanted to wish you all the best. ,i love you
Healthy relationship ingredients: Love without fear. Trust without wondering. Be there without restrictions. Accept someone without wanting to change them...
FirstPrevious12NextLast

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
Happy Birthday, Kate!!!

Give yourself the gift of kindness today and allow yourself to indulge in some of your favorite things.
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
~Christopher Robin to Pooh

bubbles_bobble replied to Caprice_WebMD_Staff's response:
Happy birthday woman! I know its not until sunday but whynot celebrate starting now! Heck they started this thread so lets get er goin!
I think Caprice had really great advice to you. Do take good care and enjoy yourself. Foooget about the rest.

I'm sending you you're favorite cake and ice cream right now!

tight ((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGGERS)))))))))))))))))))))))))
One day at a time

Kate_Te replied to bubbles_bobble's response:
Thanks ladies!!

I'm home now and feel 100% better. Now I just need to make it through Sunday & I'll be alright. Thank you all for the nice thoughts. Maybe I'll try & spend Saturday relaxing.
P.S. It's Chocolate Cake with French Vanilla Ice Cream.

lexismom11 replied to Kate_Te's response:
Hope your Birthday is wonderful. Take care and maybe make yourself some of that cake.

soulkeepers replied to Kate_Te's response:
Kate_Te,

Hey it's your party but can I have some of that cake and ice cream?

LOL, HAPPY B-DAY AND SO MANY MORE.

Hope that it's a very relaxing one too
WHEN EVIL PREVAILS GOOD WILL DO NOTHING

Kate_Te replied to soulkeepers's response:
Of course you can Soulkeepers. It's a party. You cant have my presents though lol

Kate_Te replied to lexismom11's response:
Thanks LM -
I don't really need the cake, but I'll probably buy myself one anyway. Everybody needs a little chocolate now & again.

bubbles_bobble replied to Kate_Te's response:
thats right kate te get yourself some chocolate. it really does help!
ok and we're put only two candles on it a 1 and a 0

because in our book your a 10!
One day at a time

MandyCake replied to Kate_Te's response:
Kate_Te,

Happy, happy birthday. It is okay to get something you WANT as opposed to a need... Enjoy that cake!

Gra'
Bonnie
I have acheived my dream of being a kyte, for a single day, riding the wind. The anchors that held me down lifted... I was set free.. Now my journey of healing is possible. Gra' Bonnie

slik_kitty responded:
happy bday kate!

Kate_Te replied to slik_kitty's response:
Thank you Bonnie & Kitty -
I just cancelled plans to go to a friend's birthday party tonight which is a huge weight off my shoulders. I don't want to be in a room with a bunch of people I don't know (I only know the birthday boy & his girlfriend). I especially don't want to be there because they'll be doing jello shots. Instead, I'm going to find a good movie, kick back with some popcorn & relax!
Thanks for the good thoughts! As for the cake I'll get that tomorrow (my birthday) and probably eat it at 11:00pm LOL

MandyCake replied to Kate_Te's response:
Yeah... Celebrate. It's your Birthday! That one day of the year that belongs entirely to you. May your day be as sweet and special as you are Kate_Te.

Lots of hugs,
Bonnie
I have acheived my dream of being a kyte, for a single day, riding the wind. The anchors that held me down lifted... I was set free.. Now my journey of healing is possible. Gra' Bonnie

Kate_Te replied to bubbles_bobble's response:
Thanks Bubbles. I't's the 18th anniversary of my 29th birthday!

Kate_Te replied to MandyCake's response:
Thanks Bonnie
I'm waiting on my father to pick me up, I'm anxious as hell. I wish I could just stay home alone.

Spotlight: Member Stories

oh let's see here...born July 15th '84. I have Bipolar Disorder, Severe Anxiety Disorder, OCD tendencies (that's how my doc put it), possi...More

Helpful Tips

question
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// this nothing meant dor taking away people s ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.