Skip to content

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
some body wrote this for a long time ago,i stumbled into it
friedeggs posted:
there is also the whole thing of people leaving you, being abandoned etc. You open your heart to your t then they leave - its not going to be good. Of course it is hard. You don't know who else to turn to cause everyone abandons you in the end and that just causes more and more pain so you may as well just stay away from everyone, that way it can't happen again. Thing is you also worry that the people you know will also stop being your friends/caring about you etc. it was strange seeing this
Healthy relationship ingredients: Love without fear. Trust without wondering. Be there without restrictions. Accept someone without wanting to change them...

lostkate responded:
I understand this, have been staying away from everyone, just trying to deal with the pain lately. I feel its better to keep my distances from people and my t, I dont know what else to do, I have tried so many times but the end result is always they leave, I cant take anymore. Its easier for me to accept the fact that there something wrong with me that they leave.

Im sorry this post just trigger me a little, it something I could have written. Im ok.
Kate

lexismom11 replied to lostkate's response:
It's not that something is wrong with you. Something is wrong with them. If they can't see past the illness and see that you are a good person, then that is their problem. Nothing is wrong with you. If you feel you must stay away, that is fine because it is your choice. But you don't have to stay away from here. Having an outlet is what this board is for.

friedeggs replied to lexismom11's response:
am not going any where, i was just showing that it was strange seeing that what i was feeling looking back at me.
Healthy relationship ingredients: Love without fear. Trust without wondering. Be there without restrictions. Accept someone without wanting to change them...

MandyCake replied to friedeggs's response:
Kate,

I hear you. I feel the same. I isolate. It's not only a matter of people abandoning me... It is also the fact they would go out of their way to be certain to "leave" me places, get rid of me and let me know how unwanted and horrible I was and am...

Gra'
Bonnie
I have acheived my dream of being a kyte, for a single day, riding the wind. The anchors that held me down lifted... I was set free.. Now my journey of healing is possible. Gra' Bonnie

Spotlight: Member Stories

I live in the UK and have been around the boards for a few years now - how time flies!! Everyone has always been so supportive here. I get great comfo...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 4
http://www.myemoticons.com/emoticons/images/msn/girlie/teddy.gif gotta have a cute stuffie! ... More
Was this Helpful?
24 of 33 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.