Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
to my no good sister
friedeggs posted:
trigger/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// ...............................ok you are luck tAT MOM WAS STANDINF UN THE WAY, I WOULD HAVE PUNCHED YOU, HOW Dare you you say this is not all fault when do you admit to what you do? i was asked to try to get along with you,even though i was happy to stay clear of you. i got sick of it. your friend cursed me out in front of my son and that was not your problem, you told mom that i was spending money but you didnt tell her that i helped you with car repairs on your car.we are not kids that you needed to snitch ,you always had to yea but, i got sick of it, you and this famuly have treated me like a child for to long and hate you all for it, it ruined my life.that night i heard how you cried your fake tears, all that did was cause me more harm and hate for myself , not that you see or care, maybe if i end my live you would be happy, you wont have your dumb sister picking on you
Healthy relationship ingredients: Love without fear. Trust without wondering. Be there without restrictions. Accept someone without wanting to change them...

friedeggs responded:
trigger///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// ...............................ok you won. everybody see this asa me picking on you, nobody see me trying to get well. i have trued and cant do anymore, you and everyone will get your wish real soon. i am not going to be much longer. i am sick of all of it
Healthy relationship ingredients: Love without fear. Trust without wondering. Be there without restrictions. Accept someone without wanting to change them...

bubbles_bobble replied to friedeggs's response:
I tried to write you on PC but. That didn't work. Anyway the Delio is that it doesn't matter what your sis thinks or mom what matters is you're perception. I had to get rid of my bro and n aunt. I felt relieved. I no longer have robe beat upon anymore Think about it n there comes a t's that all the fighting Is not working! Like otw told me she would be devasted if anyone here made an attempt. You don't need ro have your sis or mom in your life.
One day at a time

friedeggs replied to bubbles_bobble's response:
ty bb trigger//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// ///////////////////////////this is not about mot needing, this about them listening opening there ears, allowing me to move forward, i was seen as being mean to her and dragging them all into it,,i am just really hurt by this.

slik_kitty replied to friedeggs's response:
you need to cut them out of your life. there comes a time when we have to get rid of all the toxic people in our lives so we can heal. you don't have to participate in family functions if it does you more harm than good.

friedeggs replied to slik_kitty's response:
ty kitty, that is just it. i did cut my sister out of my life, i hadnt spoken to her in over a year, ut was not until my daughters gradution, she told me that she was sick, so i tried to get along. but it was very one sided, i got to point where i had enough and spoke my mind, so now, i am the bad guy, i am not running to call them, i may check on my brother because of the operation, but this is just more emotional scars to deal with

slik_kitty replied to friedeggs's response:
hugs

friedeggs replied to slik_kitty's response:
ty

friedeggs replied to friedeggs's response:
trigger/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// //////////////////here we are 4 weeks later and i am still fighting the self hate that eats me a live,i want to know how it is that this family could see more then big bad sister making you cry, why could they not see me trying to move forward after decades of abuse, depression is not a form of stupid, which this family believes. as far you go, i hate the yea buts, you calling my daughter names that i would not do to your daughter. the over all belittling , because of all this my health is siffering

bubbles_bobble replied to friedeggs's response:
dem

its really time to cut them out of your life. I know its very extremely difficult> I've done it. I cut out all my extended family and I've just recently got rid of my aunt who was so toxic to me. Also About 6 yrs. ago after my mother died I got rid of my brother! She was the tie that held us together but mother or no mother I like you had disowned him a couple of times and somehow they continue tocome into our lives. You see here dem thats when you have to continue to be assertive and say NO! I WON'T ALLOW THIS. YOU ARE NOT APART OF MY FAMILY ANYMORE. JUST DO IT! YOU'LL BE GLAD YOU DID. BE DONE. YOU'LL BE GLAD. It will be hard ...........but what is this getting you feeling bad all the time?
and so she called your ddaughter names. yep my brother called my son names and my daughter the angelic one eventually! So you see there is no win situation here dear.

Just put a stop to it before it stops you!
One day at a time

friedeggs replied to bubbles_bobble's response:
your right bb, i did it before and i can and have done it again taken her out of my life, there are certain family that is just not that simple because of certain things that are going on that are really important. i think because my session in eight days is why it is really bothering me right now

lexismom11 replied to friedeggs's response:
It is definitely hard to remove yourself from family like that, but you have to put yourself first. If you don't take care of yourself, how can you take care of your family? You won't be able to. So make sure you take care of yourself first always. .

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am Canadian, 25. I've struggled with PTSD and SH since my mother had a severe heart attack and became severely brain damaged, then passed away 5...More

Helpful Tips

question
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// this nothing meant dor taking away people s ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.