Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
bonnie
friedeggs posted:
are you ok? i know your way of doing things
Healthy relationship ingredients: Love without fear. Trust without wondering. Be there without restrictions. Accept someone without wanting to change them...
FirstPrevious12NextLast

MandyCake responded:
Friedeggs,

Thank you for checking in. When "it rains, it pours." I've been battling a GI virus, riding the emotional rollarcoaster, and enduring the pain that insists on taking up residence in my body. I ended up spending much time between hot baths to soothe me and snuggling up to Mandy.

I did end up making it to church yesterday, albiet a wee bit sick still... The sermon, of all topics, was on Marriage, committment, saying your vows before God. At first I was upset by this because I questioned divorcing my ex over his abuse of me, viewing divorce as wrong but the more I listened, the more the message changed. It was about how men treated women as property and for whatever reason could divorce them. That the men, did not love their women as God intended.

I hope you are doing well. Hey, it's Monday... Anyone want to climb right back into bed besides me?

Gra'
Bonnie
I have acheived my dream of being a kyte, for a single day, riding the wind. The anchors that held me down lifted... I was set free.. Now my journey of healing is possible. Gra' Bonnie

Kate_Te replied to MandyCake's response:
I would Bonnie, but I don't want the GI virus. LOL. I hope you are feeling better. Cat snuggles can cure lots of aches.

friedeggs replied to Kate_Te's response:
how are you feeling?
Healthy relationship ingredients: Love without fear. Trust without wondering. Be there without restrictions. Accept someone without wanting to change them...

MandyCake replied to Kate_Te's response:
I have acheived my dream of being a kyte, for a single day, riding the wind. The anchors that held me down lifted... I was set free.. Now my journey of healing is possible. Gra' Bonnie

MandyCake replied to friedeggs's response:
(((((((((((((TRIGGER))))))))))))))))))))))))

I have the GI virus under control at the moment but I am still riding that darn emotional rollar coaster. I'm frustrated and angry.

Do any of you feel as if you fight the same battles over and over? History keeps repeating, just at different times, different places, new people?

I'm battling Housing... My last apartment was a nonsmoking, yadda, yadda, yadda... supposidly and my lease and tenant rights were violated. Because I stood my ground, Housing threatened to evict me and I got lawyers involved. The solution was that I would allowed to transfer to my current apartment, a brand new property and building, it would be strictly nonsmoking, safe and secure, yadda, yadda, yadda... and I'm back to fighting the BS. I have submitted my concerns about my lease violations all the way up to the CEO.

Nothing can be simple and certainly one battle at a time can't be had... just dump the whole kit and kaboodle on me...

Why must I continue to have to fight just to exist in this world? So guess who SH'd? I tore my scalp up again... ripped out some of my hair, dug up my arms and one leg with a razor... grrrr... I'm back to being my pessimistic self. Wonder why... After all life is just peachy keen... (sarcasm)...

I hope you all are having a better time of it all...

Bonnie

friedeggs replied to MandyCake's response:

lexismom11 replied to MandyCake's response:
Keep standing up for your rights. Especially if those right are in writing. You deserve to live in a safe, caring environment. You don't deserve to have your rights violated every time you turn around. Take care of the wounds, gently with some antibiotic cream or something to keep them clean. Let them heal. It will get better for you.

Kate_Te replied to lexismom11's response:
((((((((((Bonnie))))))))))
I hope you are taking care of yourself tonight (treating wounds, soothing your emotions). I know it's hard, but like Lexismom said, keep fighting. Your rights are no less significant than anyone elses. I fight every day I step out the door for respect - It sometimes even works.
You are loved here - come & rant if you want - I know it helps me from harming sometimes.

Thank you so much for this. I LOVE you!

Gra'
Bonnie

MandyCake replied to lexismom11's response:
Thank you lexismom... I cleaned the wounds and used a vit e, aloe blend along with triple antibiodic cream.

I just want to climb back into bed and stay there but I have my therapy appointment today. I forwarded all conversations, etc to my therapist from housing.

Maybe I'll ask for a case manager who can fight everything for me when it all becomes too much...

Hugs,
Bonnie

am sorry i didnt know what to say

MandyCake replied to Kate_Te's response:
Kate_Te,

Thank you. I did end up treating my wounds and I watched some funny programs, 2 Broke Girls, How I Met Your Mother... then took my night meds early and went to bed with Mandy.

I can not wait for therapy to be over today... I intend to put my pj's back on and climb back into bed...

I truly do love you all here.

Gra'
Bonnie

am so sorry i let you down i misread what you wrote. i would never did that on purpose. o love you

You need not say anything because I know I'm in your heart.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am Canadian, 25. I've struggled with PTSD and SH since my mother had a severe heart attack and became severely brain damaged, then passed away 5...More

Helpful Tips

question
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// this nothing meant dor taking away people s ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.