giving you all a laugh
penguie posted:
There is a reason Penguie should not be allowed at malls and stores. Yesterday lost count of the various cuss words in less than an hour and then there was today's tree escapade. I probably gave everyone a chuckle at the Home Depot parking lot as I attempted to load a beast of a tree into my car. Blasted box was 2" too long!!! 20mins of trying everything I could do to get the thing in there with no luck until a rare moment of brilliance struck: take the beast outta the box!!!! Then I could not get box to go in and had nothing to cut it down so back into stoer I go to ask if box needed for returns. Got them to cut off the pertinent info and finally was on way home. Now only to await the return of the elevator so I can get the 30lb beast up to my 5th floor apartment! Add in all the random utterings and digit waggles at the box and tree and I was likely a comical sight for all. Bet the store security was having a laugh if they were watching on the cameras in the parking lot

Kate_Te responded:
giggling along with you! I could see myself doing this!

MandyCake responded:
penguie,

Thank you for the morning laugh. I would have put the window down and let it hang out.

Gra'
Bonnie
I have acheived my dream of being a kyte, for a single day, riding the wind. The anchors that held me down lifted... I was set free.. Now my journey of healing is possible. Gra' Bonnie

slik_kitty responded:
just think, at least you made someone have a good day. he he he

friedeggs replied to slik_kitty's response:
chuckling
Healthy relationship ingredients: Love without fear. Trust without wondering. Be there without restrictions. Accept someone without wanting to change them...