Skip to content

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
giving you all a laugh
penguie posted:
There is a reason Penguie should not be allowed at malls and stores. Yesterday lost count of the various cuss words in less than an hour and then there was today's tree escapade. I probably gave everyone a chuckle at the Home Depot parking lot as I attempted to load a beast of a tree into my car. Blasted box was 2" too long!!! 20mins of trying everything I could do to get the thing in there with no luck until a rare moment of brilliance struck: take the beast outta the box!!!! Then I could not get box to go in and had nothing to cut it down so back into stoer I go to ask if box needed for returns. Got them to cut off the pertinent info and finally was on way home. Now only to await the return of the elevator so I can get the 30lb beast up to my 5th floor apartment! Add in all the random utterings and digit waggles at the box and tree and I was likely a comical sight for all. Bet the store security was having a laugh if they were watching on the cameras in the parking lot

Kate_Te responded:
giggling along with you! I could see myself doing this!

MandyCake responded:
penguie,

Thank you for the morning laugh. I would have put the window down and let it hang out.

Gra'
Bonnie
I have acheived my dream of being a kyte, for a single day, riding the wind. The anchors that held me down lifted... I was set free.. Now my journey of healing is possible. Gra' Bonnie

slik_kitty responded:
just think, at least you made someone have a good day. he he he

friedeggs replied to slik_kitty's response:
chuckling
Healthy relationship ingredients: Love without fear. Trust without wondering. Be there without restrictions. Accept someone without wanting to change them...

Spotlight: Member Stories

The first time I remember hurting myself I was about 13. I hit my head on a desk so hard I made my nose bleed. I first got diagnosed with depression w...More

Helpful Tips

question
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// this nothing meant dor taking away people s ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.