Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
I'm not sure what willhappen trig
bubbles_bobble posted:
[TRIGGER] I'm not going to write in all caps. i'm going to just write like ya'll do normally. because afgter all i'm a rational non crazed person.
i went to doc this afternoon............................................I have the beginning of a serious infection.
TRIGGER
YOU see YOU are big and I am not. I am small. all these symptoms i'm exibiting are that of what happens when serious infection starts.
soi'm on antibiotics and have to go back to my real doc on weds and see if i have to go to a plastic surgeon for skin grafts. who cares when its onyour stomach?
I'm loosing friends right an dleft. because i cry out loud and speak how i really am instead of forever saying the perfect response. I'm fine!
So the other end says o i have to get the door, or The other phone is ringing.................whatever................. i have become more and more a pain in the behind.
my husband is out plumbing and it 7 p.m. he had to take me to the docs. ugh. i give....................my stomach hurts i'm chilled and i could go to sleep right now.
One day at a time

lexismom11 responded:
Make sure you take the meds to take care of the infection. Try to keep it clean also. You don't want it to get worse. Sorry to hear you may need skin grafts. They must be some pretty bad burns. Try to get some rest and make sure you take care of yourself!!

MandyCake responded:
BB,

If you want to write in all caps, then do so. I do not consider myself to be a rationanal non-crazed... I'm right there with you. You and I are neither big nor small... we are what we are
and that is fun size!

It angers me that people around us feel they can vent, have bad days, cry on our shoulders and allow their imperfections to show and yet when we do, people run away or say we are always negative, they do not want to hear it...

Sweet Bubbles... please take care of you. I am saddened that you are suffering so. Please get the help you need for the infection and pain... And for your loving light, your inner spirit that is hurting, try, as hard as it may be, to do something that is just for you, something that brings you comfort.

I Love You and I am not going anywhere!
Bonnie
I have acheived my dream of being a kyte, for a single day, riding the wind. The anchors that held me down lifted... I was set free.. Now my journey of healing is possible. Gra' Bonnie

slik_kitty responded:
you won't lose me as a friend. take care of yourself. hugs

Kate_Te replied to slik_kitty's response:
Bubbles -
I echo what everyone has said. I am not going anywhere. I understand what it's like to loose friends over your mental illness, I have lost a few. Like Bonnie said, I don't get it because they are allowed to vent and whine about their lives, but once I say anything...they're uncomfortable. TOO F***KING BAD!! Real friends stay with you. Hang in there.

bubbles_bobble replied to Kate_Te's response:
thank you for all your support it means so much. this anti viral meds are makin me really have a horrid headache so terrible ugh! my alarms didn't go off like i set them for some odd reason! GROWL................ well i've sat in here all day and i have the chills so i'm going to bed. night all
One day at a time

Kate_Te replied to bubbles_bobble's response:
I hope you have a restful sleep and wake up to a better tomorrow!
((((((((BB)))))))))

bubbles_bobble replied to Kate_Te's response:
gosh islept and woke at 4:30 but fell back to sleep in my chair ..i needed husband to put on calamine lotion. i have no place to schedule anyone the rest of the week next week so?????? I worked hard yesterday and the day before and it was so hard but it was really worth it. my daughter came tohelp me and stay here with me and put calamine lotion on me but there was an alterior motive and that was that she wanted to be away from her husband and she is going to get divorced. i'm all right with it. he was an ok guy but then when i find out what i know about him its not so good. and he's LOUD..........OMG...........LOUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
these antiviral pills just kick my behind! i have not done one lick of xmas shopping at all. omy.
i'm glad i'm part of this community! i wonder how otw is doing with 2 little ones? I'm so excited to hear all that's gone on. i need to start making my granddaughter her baby booties but i'm to tired
i wish i had someone to make baby booties for me! lol. gawd gals,..................i truly feel like a wet noodle moldable anyway you take it my laptop is finally working so i can use it. yeah! we'll see if it happens for my meeting to day. yuk 1 p.m. web meeting.

icky poo poo
One day at a time

MandyCake replied to bubbles_bobble's response:
BB,

You make me smile. In my Stepps group there are some real LOUD women. UGH! I'm going to start bringing ear plugs.

I've never made baby booties... hats, blankets, etc yes... but not booties...

A wet noodle moldable... too funny.... I actually have a visual.

I Love You.
Bonnie
I have acheived my dream of being a kyte, for a single day, riding the wind. The anchors that held me down lifted... I was set free.. Now my journey of healing is possible. Gra' Bonnie

bubbles_bobble replied to MandyCake's response:
i've had to say to my son in law c please use your inside voice and it po's hime but don't care!

you're a beautiful woman bonnie. i have an aunt bonnie.

Well before i cannot see at all i better go to bed. love back at ya bb
One day at a time

MandyCake replied to bubbles_bobble's response:
Sweet Dreams Lovely Sister.
All of the flowers, of all of our tomorrows, are found in the seeds of today. Plant them well, nurish them, nurture them, keep them safe and watch how beautifully they will bloom.

Spotlight: Member Stories

oh let's see here...born July 15th '84. I have Bipolar Disorder, Severe Anxiety Disorder, OCD tendencies (that's how my doc put it), possi...More

Helpful Tips

For when you can't find the words
Inspired by replying to another post... I thought something like this might be useful for those of us who have taken to injuring ourselves ... More
Was this Helpful?
33 of 35 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.