Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
Bonnie
Kate_Te posted:
You & I seem to be on at the same time. How are you doing?

MandyCake responded:
Hi Kate_Te,

It must be that Northeastern time zone. lol. Today, I am doing okay. And you? How are you Kate_Te?

Hugs,
Bonnie
I have acheived my dream of being a kyte, for a single day, riding the wind. The anchors that held me down lifted... I was set free.. Now my journey of healing is possible. Gra' Bonnie

Kate_Te replied to MandyCake's response:
Doing better. 3 day recovery period from thanksgiving, that's normal right? lol
Glad you are well. Out enjoying the sunshine today?

MandyCake replied to Kate_Te's response:
Kate_Te,

Lovely. Old man winter decided to bless us with a dusting of snow.

Coffee, lemon poppy seed muffins, sitting out in the brisk morning air, on the porch, just taking it all in...

Hugs,
Bonnie
I have acheived my dream of being a kyte, for a single day, riding the wind. The anchors that held me down lifted... I was set free.. Now my journey of healing is possible. Gra' Bonnie

friedeggs replied to MandyCake's response:
sounds like you had a nice day you deserve it. sorry for butting it hust sound nice
Healthy relationship ingredients: Love without fear. Trust without wondering. Be there without restrictions. Accept someone without wanting to change them...

bubbles_bobble replied to friedeggs's response:
should sit on my back patio today but its all shaddy and so that would be a problem brrrrrrrrrr. dont' want to sit on front cuz i'm a wreck. no bra and can't wear one until these shingles clear up so its hideous for me. i need to shave my legs o yeah! really badly!

lemon poppy seed o i love those so much! but i'm not even hungry tho i did have some french toast for breakfast. i'm so sleepy. i wish i could go to bed. there is no where i can get away from work! damn! because i have this huge wound and i also have the shingles i won't be able to get into the pool for a long time. i've lost 15 lbs tho. so thats kinda exciting!

ya'll have a great day and enjoy the weather whereever you are.
s/b 60 here today.
One day at a time

MandyCake replied to bubbles_bobble's response:
BB,

It is 14 degree's here. Sadly, we received only a dusting of snow and that shall melt over the weekend since our temps will shoot up into the 50's. Such strange weather...

I like to sit out in the night as then no one bothers me and I can get fresh air. Love breathing rings into the air.

Wow... wonderful on the weight loss but not so wonderful with the shingles. Hey, escape work... come here... I'll take care of you.

Get plenty of rest. Can you indulge in a oatmeal/shea bath? or one with Epsom salts?

Hugging you but not too tightly...

Gra'
Bonnie

Spotlight: Member Stories

I live in the UK and have been around the boards for a few years now - how time flies!! Everyone has always been so supportive here. I get great comfo...More

Helpful Tips

question
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// this nothing meant dor taking away people s ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.