Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
caprice
friedeggs posted:
are you ok
Healthy relationship ingredients: Love without fear. Trust without wondering. Be there without restrictions. Accept someone without wanting to change them...

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
I'm okay, Dem. You're sweet for asking. Thanks.
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
~Christopher Robin to Pooh

friedeggs replied to Caprice_WebMD_Staff's response:
no i am not i am a miserable troublemaker
Healthy relationship ingredients: Love without fear. Trust without wondering. Be there without restrictions. Accept someone without wanting to change them...

friedeggs replied to friedeggs's response:
am so sorry for saying that, i just got upset because are i could not identify with it, when my daughter told me she was was expecting i could not react either way because i couldnt feel it. again i am so sorry

Caprice_WebMD_Staff replied to friedeggs's response:
What you described does not make you a bad person or a troublemaker, Dem.

And, I'm sorry, you WERE sweet for asking and I appreciated it, just as we all appreciate your other posts.

I know you can't always see it so I'll remind you.... you have come an extremely long way in the time you've been here on our boards. I see you reaching out not just for help for yourself (which was okay) but to help others, to cheer others, whether it's something you began or chiming in on another's discussion. That thoughtfulness shines.And, from how you describe things in your life, there's been some progress there too.

I know you're healing and getting stronger. I also know it's not happening fast enough for you and that it's painful. But progress is there. For just a moment, let go of the negative self-talk and allow yourself to acknowledge that. (((hugs)))
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
~Christopher Robin to Pooh

friedeggs replied to Caprice_WebMD_Staff's response:
ty caprice....................................................the emptiness eats me alive. i dont know if you saw what i have been writing about this past week. you guys gave me a second chance, i have did my best to live up to that, i hate mental illness. i hate being dragged down twice, i do the best i can but i am just so tried

lexismom11 replied to friedeggs's response:
It's ok to be tired. Just take it easy and rest up for the holidays coming. I hate mental illness too. I can truly relate to that feeling.

Kate_Te replied to lexismom11's response:
((((((((Dem))))))))
I think we all hate mental illness. I used to be on top of things, now when I was asked today when I was last in the hospital, I couldn't remember. I swear either the meds or the illness is eating away my brain.
I do know, you are a sweet, strong woman who I like very much! Hang in there!!

bubbles_bobble replied to Kate_Te's response:
ditto what kate te said dem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
One day at a time

friedeggs replied to bubbles_bobble's response:
............................................i dont know if you saw what happened to me before thanksgiving with my sister, it really has not helped anything, i dont understand how people that i cant see and hear care for me more than the people in my life. it is hard for me to see when i am always being told the oppsite. i love you and everyone here

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello-- I am a Teacher and have been doing that for the past few years. I have been struggling with my cutting as an "addiction" as my the...More

Helpful Tips

question
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// this nothing meant dor taking away people s ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 15 found this helpful

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.