Skip to content

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
The phones have quit ringing for the time being
bubbles_bobble posted:
I'm so glad i need some time to have time to myself. I really do! Later today I might even take a nap. Never do that! nap???? hmmmmmmmmmmm!
My daughter is an incredible woman! she's got the start of making a new way for her life. I am very proud of her. My son i'm proud of but sometimes he just doesn't get it. I think i shall call him today. I need to hear his voice. i so need to get on these baby booties. i dunno.

i guess that s a guy thing not getting it. he's gonna be a papa. hmmmm.
interesting. today i feel normal. i'm really glad about that. yesterday i was a screaming mememe. o i hate when i stumble on words and can't form sentences. ugh! well i will write later i'm getting tired!
One day at a time

MandyCake responded:
BB,

It is good to hear that your spirits are lifted a bit. Please say it isn't soooooo, you are still working? You should be resting and taking care of you.

Lots of love coming your way!
Bonnie
I have acheived my dream of being a kyte, for a single day, riding the wind. The anchors that held me down lifted... I was set free.. Now my journey of healing is possible. Gra' Bonnie

Kate_Te replied to MandyCake's response:
Bubbles -
you sound so good. I hope you really are feeling that well. I agree with Bonnie, you should leave the business to hubby while you recover.

bubbles_bobble replied to Kate_Te's response:
the business is to big to leave to hubby and he has no clue what to do anyway!
i slept thru a meeting today i was suppose to be in and i forgot to set an alarm and forgot about the meeting and just slept for like 3.5 hours.
i had a few people mad at me. o well. sigh..............
i have help coming in on monday and that will be really great!
so we'll see what more we can do. i know i'm gonna take a nap.
One day at a time

Spotlight: Member Stories

lot relevant things i could say... the last one i just got fired .. that complicate my to do list, dont give a # about money, it's just i got debt...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 4
http://www.myemoticons.com/emoticons/images/msn/girlie/teddy.gif gotta have a cute stuffie! ... More
Was this Helpful?
24 of 33 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.