Skip to content

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
no sense gonna hide sick of the games,
friedeggs posted:
trigger//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// ......................................when this week started i called my t and left him messages, to vent, called and left a message asking him if he had time, never heard from this week, i am sick of it, this game is over between me and the mental health system, it is bad enough what happened between me and my family, now this, i donot need anything to so me how worthless i am. i am going to fade into the wood works, hopefully forever
Healthy relationship ingredients: Love without fear. Trust without wondering. Be there without restrictions. Accept someone without wanting to change them...

MandyCake responded:
(((Dem)))

Please do not fade away.... You are not worthless... You deserve better treatment then what you are receiving. Have you looked into getting a Case Manager?

I think you should leave a message with your T saying exactly what you are feeling and thinking. It can't hurt...

Gra'
Bonnie
I have acheived my dream of being a kyte, for a single day, riding the wind. The anchors that held me down lifted... I was set free.. Now my journey of healing is possible. Gra' Bonnie

friedeggs replied to MandyCake's response:
trigger//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// /////////////////////////////// the last time i did something like that it, i lost my t, till this point he had been there for me. but he is sweet busy old man who is slowly getting sick of me, i am on the list for case mange ment, but like everything else the budge cuts,, right now i am fighting very strong impulses to put a blade in my wrists, i love you all
Healthy relationship ingredients: Love without fear. Trust without wondering. Be there without restrictions. Accept someone without wanting to change them...

Kate_Te replied to friedeggs's response:
Dem -
no need to do that! You are loved here. Keep writing. The more you vent the better you feel (at least that's the way it works for me). You are so sweet & honest, posting that "be yourself" pic even after you are in such pain. Take your own advice & be generous & kind to yourself, cut yourself some slack, you are getting better, one day at a time.
((((((((((Dem))))))))))

MandyCake replied to friedeggs's response:
I agree with Kate_Te Dem... Please keep venting here. As for your T "getting sick of you," is it possible that this is just a projection of perception?

Hugs..
All of the flowers, of all of our tomorrows, are found in the seeds of today. Plant them well, nurish them, nurture them, keep them safe and watch how beautifully they will bloom.

love you both////////////////////////////////////////trigger//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// .......................... if you only knew how much i spent here here, because of what goes on here, being with you giys as helped, my since of thinking isnt there at all, i made a mock attempt at cutting my arm. i have so much anger that i am capable of doing it for real. i wish that what i get from the people here, the people in my live, then maybe i would not be so bad, instead i get overstate what i think, i need to not say anything about something that makes me mad, because it effects them, do you know how much i read lights of the community and what bonnie did for caprice? there was so much comfort there was in that , every day i get up and do what i need to do but my head really hurts, as far as my t goes i just dont know. he has been there before

(((DEM)))

I am pleased that we are able to help you, even if only in small ways through cyberspace.

I wish I could provide you with real comfort and peace in your life. I would have you rest your weary head on my lap and I would gently massage your scalp, sing to you softly, and just let you be you.

As for Anger... I hear you on this. Perhaps a game of paintball would help to release some of this anger. Anyone else want to play? We can have a splat attack. lol.

You have a right to your voice, a right to your feelings and you are not responsible for how others perceive this. It effects them negatively, only if they let it.

You are loved for who you are Dem. You can say what you wish, be who you are, with us here. You are a special part of our family here and I, for one, am blessed by you.

Gra'
Bonnie
All of the flowers, of all of our tomorrows, are found in the seeds of today. Plant them well, nurish them, nurture them, keep them safe and watch how beautifully they will bloom.

love you

friedeggs replied to friedeggs's response:
trigger.//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// //////////////////////////////////i dont know i did how got home,i was shaking so bad i wanted to beat myself in the face so bad, he left me too

DEM,

I'm glad you made it home safely. Turn that anger outward and put it where it belongs. You do not deserve to beat yourself up... everyone else seems to do that for you.

He left you? For good? What did he say?

Please take care of you.

Love you,
Bonnie

Spotlight: Member Stories

I was a member of this group for ages as Bod27 so you can see a bit more about me in that profile.

Helpful Tips

question
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// this nothing meant dor taking away people s ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.