Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
Check In... Weather Reports...
MandyCake posted:
Hey Everyone,

How is the weather in your neck of the world? Anyone snowed in or flooded out? How are you all doing?

Gra'
Bonnie
I have acheived my dream of being a kyte, for a single day, riding the wind. The anchors that held me down lifted... I was set free.. Now my journey of healing is possible. Gra' Bonnie

DOGDANCING_TCOS responded:
.*opens front door peers out*

Will need boat to go to the store later. Very wet here in OR.

I'm loving the rain, daughter and I puddled stomped for quite sometime yesterday.
I'm not really a psychopath, I just play one on the internet.

lexismom11 responded:
Weather is pretty nice here. 50's and cloudy. I would like sun but at least it is not raining. No snow yet here in southeast WI.

Things are going pretty well on my end. Just helped my dad and my daughter put up the Christmas tree. Probably will be decorating it tomorrow. Putting it up is enough work for one night. My nephews will be coming to spend the night tomorrow night. Christmas shopping is almost done. Just need to get one more gift card and I will be all set. I am happy to say I should be feeling pretty good for this time of year.

Kate_Te replied to lexismom11's response:
Weather is Cold!! 20's-30's and windy. Now snow. Just cold wind. (can you tell I don't like the cold?).
LM - I can't believe you have all of your shopping done. I'm still waiting for my gift from my father (money) to begin my shopping - can't afford anything on my SSDI.

bubbles_bobble replied to Kate_Te's response:
its been nice here but i've only been outside once today and that was to give hubby service tix for tomorrow............ i guess its suppose to be 60's all week. yippers.
One day at a time

slik_kitty responded:
this is not winter!!!!! it's the first of dec and we are in the 60's. something is so not right with this picture!

MandyCake replied to DOGDANCING_TCOS's response:
Awesome DDT, Wish I could have joined you both. I love playing in the rain!
All of the flowers, of all of our tomorrows, are found in the seeds of today. Plant them well, nurish them, nurture them, keep them safe and watch how beautifully they will bloom.

MandyCake replied to lexismom11's response:
This is great news lexismom. Sounds like you will have a full house with lots of laughter.
All of the flowers, of all of our tomorrows, are found in the seeds of today. Plant them well, nurish them, nurture them, keep them safe and watch how beautifully they will bloom.

MandyCake replied to Kate_Te's response:
Kate_Te,

LOL... That's snuggle bunny weather! Just trying to pay bills on SSDI is difficult enough.

MandyCake replied to bubbles_bobble's response:
My Goodness. You would think it was Spring instead of Winter. Yikes.

MandyCake replied to slik_kitty's response:
I'm so with you on this Slik_kitty. The polar shifting, global warming, fragile ozone layer... I can't imagine the future generations... sad...

slik_kitty replied to MandyCake's response:
don't get me started on this. oil is a finite resource. we are going to run out of oil, probably in our own generation, but nothing is being done to make alternative energy resources available to the common man. we have the technology. we have solar and wind power. it can be made available to all people if they dropped the price of installing it. we could kill two birds with one stone. save our environment as well as prepare for a future without oil, because both are going to happen if we don't do something to stop it now.

penguie replied to slik_kitty's response:
solar power is pretty awesome and thankfully prices are coming down but not fast enough. I would prefer it to those wind turbines as they give me a nasty headache and I feel this continual whomp whomp whomp in my body. There are quite a few out on WOlfe Island now and I hate going there, feel sick within minutes

Weather here is crappola too. About 10C and pouring rain today. My head is not a happy camper. I may just go back to bed

lexismom11 replied to penguie's response:
I like the solar power option better too. You can put solar panels on the roof and not worry about having the wind turbines visible for everyone to see.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm a mother of two grown sons, have a great daughter-in-law, granddaughter and grandson. I have fibromyalgia and by the early/mid 90's tha...More

Helpful Tips

For when you can't find the words
Inspired by replying to another post... I thought something like this might be useful for those of us who have taken to injuring ourselves ... More
Was this Helpful?
33 of 35 found this helpful

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.