Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
Depression - TRIGGER
Kate_Te posted:
I don't know why, but ever since Thanksgiving, I've been really depressed. I've been sleeping A LOT. I've thought of hurting myself on more than one occassion, but have worked my way back. I feel like I'm holding back the ocean and my finger is getting pretty tired in the dyke. I know I should call my therapist, but don't want to go back in patient and I know I can call the crisis line, but I haven't had the greatest results with those. I guess I just wanted to let you know that I was down & considering stupid stuff. Probably just go to bed - it's the easiest choice.

bubbles_bobble responded:
kate
do go to bed.................thats what i'm gonna do too.
i'm just making final call to see if anybody needs anyting. and it looks as if you do. do go to bed and we'll talk in morning ok.
One day at a time

Kate_Te replied to bubbles_bobble's response:
I went to bed at midnight & slept until 3 pm. If that doesn't say depression, I don't know what does.

lexismom11 replied to Kate_Te's response:
I can relate to that. I would have stayed in bed for much longer today if I didn't have to get up with my daughter.

MandyCake replied to lexismom11's response:
I'm with you all... I'd like to stay snuggled under the covers. I think it is common to be depressed this time of year. I've been trying hard to do the distraction action. Maybe at 3 a.m. I will go to bed... Watching scary movies at the moment.
All of the flowers, of all of our tomorrows, are found in the seeds of today. Plant them well, nurish them, nurture them, keep them safe and watch how beautifully they will bloom.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm Kat, I have BiPolar Disorder w/severe suicidal depression. I was DX'd BiPolar 23 years ago. I've been a cutter since I was 13, I'm...More

Helpful Tips

question
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// this nothing meant dor taking away people s ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.