Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
Caprice
soulkeepers posted:
Need some advice on some things,I think.

Right now just not really sure if I should.

Kind of confuse big time about what to do or say.

Don't know maybe I'll get my thoughts together or something.
WHEN EVIL PREVAILS GOOD WILL DO NOTHING

soulkeepers responded:
Forgive me for calling on you like this.I just realize that you're not here during the weekend.How stupid of me for not remembering.

Don't have anyone (RL) to turn to so I think that no one cares or is even concern.Might as well go ahead and suffer cause that's what we're doing.That's what it's all about right?............My problems are just minor things right?

Sometimes no matter how hard,it just don't seem to be loud enough.No matter what's going on they look for you to keep your **** together.Just cause somebody say they love you don't mean they'll spare you.It gets deeper but here is not the spot to place it.

Been caught in this storm for too long.Times like this no need to sit around crying,cause you'll never know why.Been doing it for so long til there's one thing we can do and that is hold on.That's what they say gotta hold on!!!!!!

You don't have to reply to this.My thoughts are just boiling over and running down the sides.

MandyCake responded:
Sk,

It's okay to just "sit" with your thoughts without having to get them "together." When you find your mind drifting, try focusing on what is around you. Name the items, name the colors, name the noises that you hear. Repeat a mantra, a word that brings you comfort. Anything to help you stay present.

No one's problems are "just minor" and should not be treated as such, nor should "suffering be what it is all about."

It is okay to not be strong, it is okay to not have ones #$%^ together. We are human therefore we are flawed and this is okay.

Vent here all you want. I'll listen and so will others...

Hugs,
Bonnie
All of the flowers, of all of our tomorrows, are found in the seeds of today. Plant them well, nurish them, nurture them, keep them safe and watch how beautifully they will bloom.

bubbles_bobble replied to MandyCake's response:
just read this morning sk that love is painful. and i thought huh?! and then i took a double take and went uh huh! after being married for 33 years we've hurt each other plenty! me hurting him he hurting me.
suffering occurs when we don't have good coping mechanisms. ever meet ms. mary sunshine? and hate her guts!!!!!!!!!!!!!
well she had good coping skills. doesn't sound like the answer you wanted to hear? i kknow i know...................each new day is really an embarkment on a new journey and we are here for such a short time. what is one thing you can find that you are grateful today? and can you write one positive affirmation? and say it as many times a day like 50 as possible.
sometimes we have to get rid of the stinkin thinkin until we can start over and NO YOUR PROBLEMS ARE NOT MINOR AND WHO CAN COMPARE ONE PROBLEM TO ANOTHER? thats not productive.
i hope you wake and feel better.
One day at a time

MandyCake replied to bubbles_bobble's response:
BB,

It is said that there is a very fine line between Love and Hate. You are correct that good coping mechanisms would help alieviate sufferring, as well as great communication. So often people assume that to communicate means to speak when it actually also entails listening, without judgement, to what is being said. Open minds and Open Hearts.

Even Ms Mary Sunshine has her cloudy days. I am thankful that my "problems" seem trivial today as I praise Jesus in Church.

Gra'
Bonnie
All of the flowers, of all of our tomorrows, are found in the seeds of today. Plant them well, nurish them, nurture them, keep them safe and watch how beautifully they will bloom.

slik_kitty replied to soulkeepers's response:
even though it is slow on the weekends, someone will eventually be around. go ahead and tell us what is on your mind.

soulkeepers replied to slik_kitty's response:
Want to thank you all for your advice and concerns.Yeah a listening ear is always waiting you can count on that.

For now I think I'll just pack my blizzard of emotions in a box.Can't truly say exactly what's on my mind and sorry for being so negative.

slik_kitty replied to soulkeepers's response:
hugs

bubbles_bobble replied to slik_kitty's response:
no need to apologize! and i didn't think you were negative i only thought you were a hurt person looking for some answers.

i wish you could open up a little more here and share so maybe amongst us all we could help some????
One day at a time

soulkeepers replied to bubbles_bobble's response:
It's sweet that you want to help a simpleton.
TRY NOT TO WORRY ABOUT WHAT'S BEEN DONE INSTEAD TRY TO FOCUS ON WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE

soulkeepers replied to soulkeepers's response:
Didn't mean anything towards you by that comment.Don't think nothing of it,just not myself tonight or any other.

Can't say what I really want without being raw,graphic or cussing.

Thanks for wanting to help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TRY NOT TO WORRY ABOUT WHAT'S BEEN DONE INSTEAD TRY TO FOCUS ON WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE

Spotlight: Member Stories

hi :c im arielle & im 15 and i cut myself ;3. i dont know what else to say but im here for anyone who needs to talk ;c.

Helpful Tips

For when you can't find the words
Inspired by replying to another post... I thought something like this might be useful for those of us who have taken to injuring ourselves ... More
Was this Helpful?
33 of 35 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.