Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
in pain and can't sleep
bubbles_bobble posted:
hurt so bad that i thought if i wrote on the net it might change my mind about these stupid shingles.
i'm swelling up and i really don't know what to do .........i went to the articles that caprice suggested but that didn't really do me any good.
i put icy compresses on them once and that didn't help it ony harmed. o well.......... and then my doc said that the lasst pee test i did i didn't have any oxycodone in my system which is bs because i have been taking them as long as she rx's them! so somebody did something with the test or something is happening with my pee. my reg therapist told me to ask my chemical dependent therapist. as god is my witness i'm not lieing about this. it takes 7-10 days to get opiods out of your system. what she think i'm stupid?????
One day at a time

slik_kitty responded:
I hope you got some sleep last night in spite of it all. hugs

lexismom11 responded:
Hope you got some sleep. What does your doctor say to do about the pain? Anything besides taking the medications? I just wonder because all that pain is keeping you from getting the rest you need.

bubbles_bobble replied to lexismom11's response:
hi
i finally got some much needed sleep doc let me have 3 pain pills a day for now anyway. thinkin of doing a lie detector test.
took tons of anti histamines last night so i could sleep.
One day at a time

MandyCake replied to bubbles_bobble's response:
BB,

Sweet dreams for a sweet woman... May your rest be comfortable.

Hugs,
Bonnie
All of the flowers, of all of our tomorrows, are found in the seeds of today. Plant them well, nurish them, nurture them, keep them safe and watch how beautifully they will bloom.

Kate_Te replied to MandyCake's response:
I hope you are getting a second night of peaceful sleep.

bubbles_bobble replied to Kate_Te's response:
well not actually i've taken so many antihistamines that i'm gettin weirded out. i'm so dry my throat hurts still this afternoon and i think i have pink eye but the docs think how could this be when i'm on infection meds whatcha call those can't think right! like penicillin stuff. another temp quit on me today.............when she came in i told her i might have pink eye and that i would pay her for the day if she needed to go home and she opted to stay now i got a call stating she said i had pink eye and that she wouldn't come back in because she didn't feel comfortable with it! FRICKFRACK ON MY BACK AGAIN! I'M SO SICK OF THIS!
One day at a time

Kate_Te replied to bubbles_bobble's response:
Antibiotics.
I've had an infection in one area when on antibiotics for another. They don't always give you broad spectrum antibiotics - just ones specific to the infection you are fighting. I hope things get better for you. How long does shingles take? I hope you can recover quickly.
hugs
Kate_Te

they say if i'm not better in 4 weeks call. o hell yes! i will be screaming if i survive myself that long. tho my daughter may be going thru a divorce i wanna die so bad right now. after another fiasco with a temp i give up. i don't want to have the office in the home anymore! it does not work! we need to move it out NOW! i'm sick of having to be somebody and something i'm not! i think she heard me scream at a clerk at a store about not being able to buy a gift card over the net!
because i didn't have their store card! idiots
One day at a time

Kate_Te replied to bubbles_bobble's response:
I hope the rest of your evening is uneventful & you have a restful sleep. Can your daughter help with the office? or would that be too stressful?
hugs

[TRIGGER] she can possibly help thurs morning but i have to leave if i go to my therapy appt on that day. i feel like shucking it. tomorrow i go for my gut check and pick! ever been debreded from a burn? its really really a lot of fun! MORE PAIN I CAN HARDLY WAIT! THIS IS GOING TO BE A REALLY FUN FUN DAY TOMORROW AND I CAN JUST HARDLY WAIT! I SEE NOTHING WRONG WITH THE DAMN THING ITS NOT GETTING CELLUTITIS SO I DUNNO WHAT THEY'RE GONNA WORK ON!
One day at a time

Spotlight: Member Stories

Senior in a university looking to meet people who understand and won't judge me for the chaos that goes on on my head.

Helpful Tips

question
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// this nothing meant dor taking away people s ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.