Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
December gratitude list
bubbles_bobble posted:
I am grateful for:

1) my daughter seeking solice at out house as she tries to tell husband she wants a divorce

2) getting thru these shingles as best i know how and when i have to stop i stop

3) taking antihistamines tho they mess up my skin and dry out my eyes

4) Otw and her new kiddo (her perserverance through a lot of fear and pain)

5) All of you girls my second family whom are so dear to me. I gain strength from you all as we help each other.

6) anti viral meds prednisone and pain management
One day at a time

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
I need to do this right now. I have so many blessings and it's easy to get caught up in the negative sometimes.

1) I was able to give each of my sons GREAT birthdays this year, very memorable and exactly what each wanted in terms of how we celebrated.

2) Grandkids with their big cheeks and big eyes and lots of happy noise.

3) My sons and the women they chose to be in their lives. Very blessed.

4) Nearing the end of a year of reinvention. My life has changed for the better because of choices I made last year and the first half of this year. Perseverance pays off.

5) My parents are still here in this world and we have mended a lot of broken fences.

6) My best friend and her daughter.

7) Having a roof over my head.

My Kindle.

9) The internet and all it has brought me.

Who is next?
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
~Christopher Robin to Pooh

MandyCake replied to Caprice_WebMD_Staff's response:
1) I am blessed in more ways then I can count. Food, Shelter, water, heat, clothing... All of my basic needs are met.

2) MandyCake my cat is such a blessing.

3) I am blessed by God and his son Jesus who gave his life for us.

4) I am blessed with all of my sisters here who have touched my life and my heart.

5) I am blessed in using the sleep meds so that I am actually sleeping now.

6) I am blessed to be here and having failed with my SI attempts.

7) I am blessed with the gift of love. Love that I can share with others and now feel for myself as well.

Next..........
All of the flowers, of all of our tomorrows, are found in the seeds of today. Plant them well, nurish them, nurture them, keep them safe and watch how beautifully they will bloom.

bubbles_bobble replied to MandyCake's response:
i'm grateful for.............

so far surviving the shiingles ...........when they said they were painful and they burn they weren't kiddin! very painful

sleep with tons of antihistamines even tho its interupted and hard to fall asleep

having a comfortable bed

being able to help a neighboor

being able to do shopping for xmas from home
One day at a time

Spotlight: Member Stories

I live in the UK and have been around the boards for a few years now - how time flies!! Everyone has always been so supportive here. I get great comfo...More

Helpful Tips

For when you can't find the words
Inspired by replying to another post... I thought something like this might be useful for those of us who have taken to injuring ourselves ... More
Was this Helpful?
33 of 35 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.