Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
    December gratitude list
    bubbles_bobble posted:
    I am grateful for:

1) my daughter seeking solice at out house as she tries to tell husband she wants a divorce

2) getting thru these shingles as best i know how and when i have to stop i stop

3) taking antihistamines tho they mess up my skin and dry out my eyes

4) Otw and her new kiddo (her perserverance through a lot of fear and pain)

5) All of you girls my second family whom are so dear to me. I gain strength from you all as we help each other.

6) anti viral meds prednisone and pain management
    One day at a time

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
    I need to do this right now. I have so many blessings and it's easy to get caught up in the negative sometimes.

1) I was able to give each of my sons GREAT birthdays this year, very memorable and exactly what each wanted in terms of how we celebrated.

2) Grandkids with their big cheeks and big eyes and lots of happy noise.

3) My sons and the women they chose to be in their lives. Very blessed.

4) Nearing the end of a year of reinvention. My life has changed for the better because of choices I made last year and the first half of this year. Perseverance pays off.

5) My parents are still here in this world and we have mended a lot of broken fences.

6) My best friend and her daughter.

7) Having a roof over my head.

My Kindle.

9) The internet and all it has brought me.

Who is next?
    You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    ~Christopher Robin to Pooh

MandyCake replied to Caprice_WebMD_Staff's response:
    1) I am blessed in more ways then I can count. Food, Shelter, water, heat, clothing... All of my basic needs are met.

2) MandyCake my cat is such a blessing.

3) I am blessed by God and his son Jesus who gave his life for us.

4) I am blessed with all of my sisters here who have touched my life and my heart.

5) I am blessed in using the sleep meds so that I am actually sleeping now.

6) I am blessed to be here and having failed with my SI attempts.

7) I am blessed with the gift of love. Love that I can share with others and now feel for myself as well.

Next..........
    All of the flowers, of all of our tomorrows, are found in the seeds of today. Plant them well, nurish them, nurture them, keep them safe and watch how beautifully they will bloom.

bubbles_bobble replied to MandyCake's response:
    i'm grateful for.............

so far surviving the shiingles ...........when they said they were painful and they burn they weren't kiddin! very painful

sleep with tons of antihistamines even tho its interupted and hard to fall asleep

having a comfortable bed

being able to help a neighboor

being able to do shopping for xmas from home
    One day at a time

Spotlight: Member Stories

I was a member of this group for ages as Bod27 so you can see a bit more about me in that profile.

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 4
    http://www.myemoticons.com/emoticons/images/msn/girlie/teddy.gif gotta have a cute stuffie! ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    24 of 33 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.