Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
this is who i am
lostcause posted:
put to much faith in people . for once i thought i really found someone that was really going to help me, but is the sane old story, he knew everything that was going on and now he decides to jump ship. that makes two in three in three years, i am done, my issues cant be on time card, this just so done
FirstPrevious12NextLast

DOGDANCING_TCOS responded:
A lot depends on who you were asking to help you, trained professional therapists ....or boyfriends.

Welcome to the board, glad you found us.
I'm not really a psychopath, I just play one on the internet.

friedeggs replied to DOGDANCING_TCOS's response:
sorry its dem. i dont want want to use friedeggs, i cant ge6t back on, with this, webmd is giving a problem with my password
Healthy relationship ingredients: Love without fear. Trust without wondering. Be there without restrictions. Accept someone without wanting to change them...

Caprice_WebMD_Staff replied to friedeggs's response:
Hi Dem,

Which name do you want to use? If you can't sign in with the one you want, write to us at communitymanagement@webmd.net and ask for a password reset. We will get back to you within 24 hours (often less).

I hope you keep friedeggs because you are not a lost cause at all. (((softhugs)))
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
~Christopher Robin to Pooh

friedeggs replied to Caprice_WebMD_Staff's response:
[TRIGGER] trigger/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// ty, caprice, but after today is actions proved that, i was. i called him that i was in trouble. he said that he would call me back in 20 mins that was six hours ago. i cant take anymore, they dont care. he left me at a time when everything, i am tried of being made a fool out of, putting my trust, pretty soon the mental health system is going to get a loud statement that will be in their language,
Healthy relationship ingredients: Love without fear. Trust without wondering. Be there without restrictions. Accept someone without wanting to change them...

bubbles_bobble replied to friedeggs's response:
dem
sometimes our mental health professionals get unindated with emergency after emergency and they simply forget. can you call him back and be the better person? you've made it this far you can go the distance girl. you just need some shorrin up!
we all care about you here and its testimony to us writting you back .............i'm sorry i didn't have time earalier cuz i'm sick but you do mean something to me!
One day at a time

Kate_Te replied to bubbles_bobble's response:
Dem -
I've made those statements in the past. All it hurts is you. The people you think it will effect aren't effected the way you or I would be if someone did something like that. We care more than others, it's why we hurt more.
Don't make that statement, do what BB suggested and be the bigger woman.
(((((((Dem))))))))

Kate_Te replied to Kate_Te's response:
Dem -
I've made those type of statements in the past, they don't work! The people who you are trying to effect with this action will not respond the way you or I would. You don't get the effect you are hoping for. We care more than others it's why we hurt more, but we cannot expect others to react the way we would - it just never works.
Please take BB's suggestion & be the bigger woman!

((((((((((Dem))))))))))

MandyCake replied to Kate_Te's response:
(((Dem)))

I understand how you feel. How frustrating it is to feel as if every time you finally do allow yourself to reach out to someone for help and then have the help not be there. And then because of our thinking patterns, we may view this as meaning we do not matter, we deserve to be abandoned, no one cares and downward we spiral. To break out of this cycle, Try hard Dem, to think about this in a different light. You are worthy, you matter, you are not being abandoned... Your T may have gotten pulled away for emergencies. Give your T the benefit of a doubt and try calling again tomorrow and if you have to, call every hour until your T speaks with you. Be the force that you are, that wonderful strong woman within you.

Gra'
Bonnie
All of the flowers, of all of our tomorrows, are found in the seeds of today. Plant them well, nurish them, nurture them, keep them safe and watch how beautifully they will bloom.

friedeggs replied to MandyCake's response:
know what you saying kate te, when had my first appointnent with him way back in the begining i did not think it would, but as i got to know him, he let me be me. but he knows hard this has has been all these months, nothing is getting better my head hurts and i am in so much pain,, i am not doing this to get reaction from them the only thing they understand is when the job is on the line, i am done with them i have no desire to contact them, everytime i ask them for help i get punched, i love you all

Kate_Te replied to friedeggs's response:
hugs

friedeggs replied to Kate_Te's response:
[TRIGGER] trigger/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// //////////////////////////////////////////////////this why i am the way i am. , dec 17 will be a day that people will never forget. i am sixk of people being so judgemental of things i do and say, i am wrong all the time, how iam suppose to get ibetter if this keeps happening

friedeggs replied to friedeggs's response:
have calked three times in the last eight days, all being the better person gets me hurt

Caprice_WebMD_Staff replied to friedeggs's response:
Dear Dem,

Keep calling. Keep letting them know this is dire. Tell them about your date and your plans. Keep talking until someone hears you who can help.

And if you need help keeping yourself safe, please consider going in patient and/or contacting a crisis line as part of your safety plan. Don't give up now. You really have come so much further than you believe right now. (((hugs)))
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
~Christopher Robin to Pooh

friedeggs replied to Caprice_WebMD_Staff's response:
trigger//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// ///////////////////////////////i believed him in him for once i really thought i was worth something, but it just the same old storym he was is like the rest, i love you all

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm a 31 year old woman who started SI when I was 17. I was in and out of in-patient treatment from the time I was 17 until I was 23. I managed to...More

Helpful Tips

question
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// this nothing meant dor taking away people s ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.