Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
Guess who has internet again!
lovely_lemon_tree posted:
Hi, all!

LLT, who has been MIA lately because of her move and inefficiency of the internet company, now has internet restored! Yaaaay!

OTW, so glad to hear about the new baby! Hope all is going well for you.

Hope all is going well for everyone!

We must be the change we wish to see in the world. -- Mahatma Ghandi

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
Yay! It's good to see you again, LLT!

How's the new place?
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
~Christopher Robin to Pooh

bubbles_bobble replied to Caprice_WebMD_Staff's response:
glad to see you lovely!
One day at a time

Kate_Te replied to bubbles_bobble's response:
Welcome back LLT!!
I was really begining to worry, I haven't seen you post since Sandy.
Glad you are okay!

slik_kitty responded:
yay! glad you are back llt.

friedeggs replied to slik_kitty's response:
welcome back was wundering how you were
Healthy relationship ingredients: Love without fear. Trust without wondering. Be there without restrictions. Accept someone without wanting to change them...

lovely_lemon_tree replied to friedeggs's response:
Thanks all! The new place is nice and in a safe, secure building. I like my neighbors -- those that I've met anyway -- and I'm close to all the larger stores, hospitals, and doctors that I need to be nearby.

A good news tidbit: IOP discharge on the 14th. Then I will fly to KS to be with the parents during Christmas.
We must be the change we wish to see in the world. -- Mahatma Ghandi

MandyCake responded:
Wonderful LLT!
All of the flowers, of all of our tomorrows, are found in the seeds of today. Plant them well, nurish them, nurture them, keep them safe and watch how beautifully they will bloom.

Caprice_WebMD_Staff replied to lovely_lemon_tree's response:
Wonderful to hear the positives, LLT! Very happy for you.
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
~Christopher Robin to Pooh

Spotlight: Member Stories

The first time I remember hurting myself I was about 13. I hit my head on a desk so hard I made my nose bleed. I first got diagnosed with depression w...More

Helpful Tips

For when you can't find the words
Inspired by replying to another post... I thought something like this might be useful for those of us who have taken to injuring ourselves ... More
Was this Helpful?
33 of 35 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.