Skip to content

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
TRIGGER FOR VENTING THREAD
bubbles_bobble posted:
HUGE TRIGGER FOR THE VENTING MAD THREAD FROM ME
I CAN'T DO IT WITHOUT BEING DETRIMENTAL SORRY SO PLEASE DON'T READ IT.
One day at a time

friedeggs responded:
really hope you feel better soon, you told me a long time ago, that you and i are like, you dont know how the things that you have said have co0me to mean to me thank you bb you are the best
Healthy relationship ingredients: Love without fear. Trust without wondering. Be there without restrictions. Accept someone without wanting to change them...

bubbles_bobble replied to friedeggs's response:
dem stay with us ok. i'm trying not to do what you and i are both thinking about ok. so lets cop a plea for tonight. i've promised my t and another t i will stay safe. i'm promising the board tonight i will stay safe. are you with me? i won't be able to answer until tomorrow but please kiddo be safe!
it doesn't matter what other people say or think............what others think of us is non of our business! what we think is IMPORTANT. YOU ARE IMPORTANT! FRAN
One day at a time

friedeggs replied to bubbles_bobble's response:
love you bb, i tell you what i said to otw you mean a lot to me as she, that fact that we talk more now then, says that i have done something right again, that fact is huge for me, but i cant promise anything, i am not able to. i try the best i can, being here with you and all these wonderful people is the best part of my day. i hope you feel better
Healthy relationship ingredients: Love without fear. Trust without wondering. Be there without restrictions. Accept someone without wanting to change them...

I didn't talk to you before becuase i didn't know what was goin on? i couldn't understand your typin g is all but i do the same thing when i get upset;. but then i kept following you and seeing what a wonderful person you are! because there was a commmunications gap on my part is all not because of you dem! ITS like i also don't understand people with accents or people who talk fast............i call people who talk fast (FAST TALKERS!) MY DAUGHTER IS TURNING INTO A FAST TALKER AND IT DRIVES ME CRAZY! SHE WENT HOME THIS MORNING. I DON'T KNOW HOW THAT SHOOK OUT CUZ I HAVEN'T HEARD FROM HER. O WELL. I FEEL LIKE HORSE CRAP! BEEN IN BED ALL DAY. BUT ATE A GOOD DINNER TONIGHT. I DUNNO WHATS UP WITH ME. DIZZY ALL KINDS OF STUFF GOING ON WITH ME.
One day at a time

friedeggs replied to bubbles_bobble's response:
do what you need to do to feel to do to feel better, i watched you for a long time and no that you are one of the strongest family members we have, feel getter ok

TU DEM
One day at a time

Spotlight: Member Stories

I suffer from Major Depressive Disorder, PTSD, General Anxiety Disorder, Panic Attacks, and Agoraphobia. I have a friend who suffers from Depression,...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 4
http://www.myemoticons.com/emoticons/images/msn/girlie/teddy.gif gotta have a cute stuffie! ... More
Was this Helpful?
24 of 33 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.