Skip to content

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
ok caprice
friedeggs posted:
whats the deal? i didnt get an email saying it was pulled, so what happened ? the rest of the thread was ok it was just that one picture.
Healthy relationship ingredients: Love without fear. Trust without wondering. Be there without restrictions. Accept someone without wanting to change them...

friedeggs responded:
ok after that screw up i am backing up. this is not helping.i would never ever hurt any of you. that was the old me i dont do that anymore, it was in response to caring about people that you cant see or here, i tried writing to write to find out what happened, but i am having about my email
Healthy relationship ingredients: Love without fear. Trust without wondering. Be there without restrictions. Accept someone without wanting to change them...

friedeggs replied to friedeggs's response:
where ever you are. i gope you are ok

need you to answer this thanks

ok i asked this one twice and got no answer. i didnt say anything wrong why was the whole thing taken down i didnt ask for the whole thing taken down, i am not up this, no body cares

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
Dem, you didn't hurt anyone, not at all.

We pulled the one that was reported. Whenever you want just a response to be removed, be sure to report that one and not the discussion starter.

It's all good Dem, no worries.

P.S. I was off last Friday so that's why I hadn't been around until now.
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
~Christopher Robin to Pooh

friedeggs replied to Caprice_WebMD_Staff's response:
am sorry, it rained in pa . i was out in for five hours it was cold., when i got home i went to bed at six thirty, i felt i was on fire. it is four later and i feel week. i have no more strengh good night what is done us done. iam going to drop it

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 42 and have been diagnosed with major recurrent depression, borderline personality disorder and PTSD. I have also been struggling with self harm ...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 4
http://www.myemoticons.com/emoticons/images/msn/girlie/teddy.gif gotta have a cute stuffie! ... More
Was this Helpful?
24 of 33 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.