Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
Here she is! (Pictures)
off_the_wall posted:
Here is my baby, born on Thanksgiving Day, and her big sister. Ellie looks just like her big sister did when she was a newborn! Love them both more than there are words to express. Thank yall for sharing in my joy!!!

Meeting her baby sister for the first time:

Picture my husband took for her birth announcement:

Picture I took yesterday of her at 2 weeks old:

P hanging out with baby sister:

Christmas pictures of my girls in front of our tree:

Kate_Te responded:
Gorgeous!!! Congratulations OTW on 2 precious girls!!!

lexismom11 responded:
Beautiful pictures! They both look so healthy and happy.

friedeggs replied to lexismom11's response:
god bless. the two of them are your blessings, you are going to have so much fun when e gets older. how is p?
Healthy relationship ingredients: Love without fear. Trust without wondering. Be there without restrictions. Accept someone without wanting to change them...

slik_kitty responded:
they are both so pretty. thanks for the pix.

lovely_lemon_tree replied to slik_kitty's response:
I have a cousin who was born on Thanksgiving Day in 1991. Now she's 21 and the time has gone so fast!

Your girls are beautiful, OTW, so glad you could share pics of them. You are blessed to have such a wonderful family.

Love to all of you.
We must be the change we wish to see in the world. -- Mahatma Ghandi

bubbles_bobble replied to lovely_lemon_tree's response:
OTW HOW BEAUTIFUL AND PRECIOUS THEY BOTH ARE! pe ha ha so that is how i will refer to htem from now on! My heart is filled with joy looking at your babies! i'm so damn thrilled for you and I hope you are starting to feel better and are getting back on your feet!
I'm sure that it was hard to post this so thank you so much!
Gosh this has lifted my spirits so much! It's just so wonderful!

THANK YOU! YOU and YOUR GIRLS are a gift from GOD!

fran
One day at a time

MandyCake responded:
Such lovely angels... Perfect darlings... Thank you for sharing these pics...

I hope you are doing better and getting help with the little ones while you rest and recover...

Gra'
Bonnie
All of the flowers, of all of our tomorrows, are found in the seeds of today. Plant them well, nurish them, nurture them, keep them safe and watch how beautifully they will bloom.

penguie responded:
awwww so very adorable and precious

lostkate responded:
Beautiful, adorable girls you have. Thank you so much for sharing them with us. Enjoy them, you are truly blessed.

Kate

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
Adorable and precious! (I know others said the same but those two words so aptly describe the two of them.) Sooooo sweet! Thank you for brightening us up with these pics.

(And isn't it wonderful how our heart just expands with love with each child?)
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
~Christopher Robin to Pooh

off_the_wall replied to Caprice_WebMD_Staff's response:
Thank y'all very much!

It is amazing how your love can grow to love another. It's actually a bit terrifying to me to love my girls and my husband this much.

bubbles_bobble replied to off_the_wall's response:
Its ok B. Ya know Love is HUGE! As long as you always trust in God to guide you You'll BE OK! Have faith.... it will sustain you. I understand anyway How i have felt about the issue. I would think we're similar. Take care hope you're on the mend. I've had 2 icky days
One day at a time

Kate_Te replied to bubbles_bobble's response:
OTW-
Hug both of your precious daughters from me today please.
Kate_Te

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm a mother of two grown sons, have a great daughter-in-law, granddaughter and grandson. I have fibromyalgia and by the early/mid 90's tha...More

Helpful Tips

For when you can't find the words
Inspired by replying to another post... I thought something like this might be useful for those of us who have taken to injuring ourselves ... More
Was this Helpful?
33 of 35 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.