Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
roll call please check in
friedeggs posted:
I know that the board can get slow at times, but this can not an easy time for some people. please let us know how you are, tell us one thing that really stuck for you in the course of your travels that made your day if you can or something nice that you have done for self
Healthy relationship ingredients: Love without fear. Trust without wondering. Be there without restrictions. Accept someone without wanting to change them...

MandyCake responded:
I've been busy battling an infection and my other health stuff, fibromyalgia, osteoarthritis, etc so I have been sleeping alot. So I would have to say that sleeping is the nice thing I have done for myself.

Next........
All of the flowers, of all of our tomorrows, are found in the seeds of today. Plant them well, nurish them, nurture them, keep them safe and watch how beautifully they will bloom.

bubbles_bobble replied to MandyCake's response:
i'm here as above sick and about ready to puke but i'm fighting it until the medicine works for nauseau. Plus pain and headache

bonnie sorry to hear you're fighting health issues as well. get well soon ok.

i'm trying to concentrate on something so i don't feel so bad. hot cold hot cold ouch ugh SNORT!~ I SURELY AM SICK OF BEING SICK. BUT WHAT A WONDERFUL EVENING!

GOODNIGHT
One day at a time

lovely_lemon_tree replied to bubbles_bobble's response:
I am here. I have been fighting a pretty profound depression in and outside of things here. My doc has gone up on meds (beyond recommended dose, actually) and overall things are improving but it's slow going.

I finished my Christmas cards and will be mailing them out tomorrow.
We must be the change we wish to see in the world. -- Mahatma Ghandi

friedeggs replied to lovely_lemon_tree's response:
bonnie @bb i hope you both feel better soon
Healthy relationship ingredients: Love without fear. Trust without wondering. Be there without restrictions. Accept someone without wanting to change them...

friedeggs replied to friedeggs's response:
LLT, i am glad that you are able to keep busy and not given to the depression ,some times that can be the better meds

Kate_Te replied to friedeggs's response:
I'm here. Doing okay. I hope BB, Bonnie & LLT feel better soon. I can relate to LLT, I've been depressed for a couple of weeks now. Thinking of a med change, but afraid if I do, things will get worse.

off_the_wall replied to Kate_Te's response:
I'm very sorry to hear everyone is in so much pain.

I'm still hurting but not nearly as bad as I was. This is going to be a long recovery and at times that gets me pretty down. With the post-pardum hormones I've been crying multiple times a day. But my babies are good and that's all that really matters.....

MandyCake replied to bubbles_bobble's response:
BB,

Deal... let's all get better soon.

Gra'
Bonnie
All of the flowers, of all of our tomorrows, are found in the seeds of today. Plant them well, nurish them, nurture them, keep them safe and watch how beautifully they will bloom.

MandyCake replied to off_the_wall's response:
BB, LLT, Kate_Te, Friedeggs, OTW,

I hope you all get well soon.

I Love You All.

Bonnie

lexismom11 responded:
I have been doing pretty good. Still no motivation to do things but that will come in time. I haven't even done laundry today like I was supposed to. I will have to make that a goal for tomorrow. I am doing very well in school so that is a blessing. I have been having so much trouble with that, but it's going better now.

Something nice I have done for myself? Well I have been getting the sleep I need so that will have to be it because I haven't really been thinking about that lately.

Spotlight: Member Stories

A child of light, born of darkness, but which one will she be? The light an illusion and the darkness all consuming, does she dare hope to ever be fre...More

Helpful Tips

question
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// this nothing meant dor taking away people s ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.