Skip to content

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
i'm finally feeling some better
bubbles_bobble posted:
I'm finally feeling some better. I actually am working today and tho I am very dizzy I am not having diareaha or vomiting or anything else. Just very dizzy. I hope I can drive myself to the clinic at 1:30. yikes.

I still have pink eye and its really makin me mad. so thats where i will go when i leave to go to the clinic is to have my pink eye fixed!

this is the pits! ugh. Got a headache still too. Rememb ered meds today! yeah!

Hope all is well with ya'll! Hope everyone else is feeling some better too! Don't give up hope bonnie, otw, llt, dem, kate, kate te, LM, SK, dd,
caprice..................We're worth the fight.

at least i can somewhat function. taking a break helps. tho i'm technically still working. ok gotta close my eyes for a bit.
One day at a time

Caprice_WebMD_Staff responded:
You really have had such a time of it, BB.

I hope you continued to feel at least somewhat better and the clinic visit helped. May the pinkeye soon be a thing of the past, along with the shingles outbreak. (((hugs)))
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
~Christopher Robin to Pooh

Kate_Te replied to Caprice_WebMD_Staff's response:
Hi BB -
I am so happy you had a good day physically even if it's only on OK day, still better than a bad one. I really hope your pink eye gets better, but my main hope for you is that the shingles go quickly!!!
Hang in there yourself, chickie-poo!

bubbles_bobble replied to Kate_Te's response:
at least i ate some stuff today. and got a little feeling better so thats a start. i've been working on getting my electrolytes better cuz i'm so outta it. weak but i did manage to pull together a part day of work which was well needed. very itchy and its drivin me nutso.
thank you for the good wishes. the pink eye is not bacterial at this point only viral so that is good. my friend God bless her! she took me to eye doc today because i couldn't drive to dizzy.

i have to go tomorrow and get rx. dang! its not real far but my husband wants me to check on rental areas and i'll have to see if i'm up to it. ugh! what board do i go to for female issues of body parts? I have some issues and need to see what it could possibly be. it's been going on a week now and no end in sight only getting worse. i've been using a productg from store and that's not working. ugh again! i don't want to see my doctor.
One day at a time

Spotlight: Member Stories

The first time I remember hurting myself I was about 13. I hit my head on a desk so hard I made my nose bleed. I first got diagnosed with depression w...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 4
http://www.myemoticons.com/emoticons/images/msn/girlie/teddy.gif gotta have a cute stuffie! ... More
Was this Helpful?
24 of 33 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.