Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
bah humbug on life
friedeggs posted:
well today is my daughter turns 19, and this is going to be a miserable day, i cant put two word together right, my son is ready for his operation and i dont know how to get him there
Healthy relationship ingredients: Love without fear. Trust without wondering. Be there without restrictions. Accept someone without wanting to change them...

MandyCake responded:
(((Dem))),

The day has now passed and is behind you. May the new day ahead be much better and brighter for you.

Hugs,
Bonnie
All of the flowers, of all of our tomorrows, are found in the seeds of today. Plant them well, nurish them, nurture them, keep them safe and watch how beautifully they will bloom.

friedeggs replied to MandyCake's response:
guess you are feeling better, i am glad for that i missed you, as for the rest it is not that simple, i have gotten worse in the last three days, i told my t that u was on the verge of him putting me in the hospital but i didnt want him to because pf the holidays. but now it has changed because of my son maybe getting is final operation soon. so now i have to be fight my way through myself ans try to get him there for that operation. it is 2 counties away and i just dont have the money
Healthy relationship ingredients: Love without fear. Trust without wondering. Be there without restrictions. Accept someone without wanting to change them...

MandyCake replied to friedeggs's response:
Can you call special services transportation association? SSTA... They provide rides for medical, free of charge? Do you have a Case Manager that can work with you?

I'm so sorry that you are dealing with all of this. If I could I would drive there and bring your son to his appointments and help you out.

Hugs,
Bonnie
All of the flowers, of all of our tomorrows, are found in the seeds of today. Plant them well, nurish them, nurture them, keep them safe and watch how beautifully they will bloom.

off_the_wall replied to MandyCake's response:
Call the hospital and let them know your transportation situation. I know the hospital here will pay for transportation (I know this because the appointment notices that I receive in the mail talk about free transportation to the hospital). I don't know if all hospitals are like this but if doesn't hurt to ask and see if they have any suggestions.

lexismom11 replied to friedeggs's response:
Does your son have insurance? If so try calling the insurance company and see if they provide rides for appts. My insurance company does so it's worth a shot.

friedeggs replied to lexismom11's response:
thank you everyone, pa took a twelve billon dollar cut in service . but the good news is that i am going to be working with his t to get him a case manger who might be able to take him there. believe it or not the person getting this started is my t, now you know why he is important to me, i didnt think that would work

Friedeggs,

I am happy to hear that things are finally working out for you.
I am glad that your T is working with you on this.

Hugs,
Bonnie

thank you, yea that part is working but the self hate us stikk in full swing

Why is it so easy to love others and yet so very hard to love ourselves?

Gra'
Bonnie

that is easy. we see the good heart and kindness of others,but we are blinded by what we were taught about who we are. i have my session and the clinic for my son.

This is great news. I hope your session goes well and that you son's clinic visit is a good one.

Hugs,
Bonnie

the good news is the operation is back on, the bad news i had my session today and i have more anger and self hate

Kate_Te replied to friedeggs's response:
I'm sorry you are suffering Dem.
Big Hugs

bubbles_bobble replied to Kate_Te's response:
we have to learn to forgive dem............forgive ourselve and live life on lifes terms. have you ever read spiritual materails. im finding it really helps me. when everyone else fails you and there is nothing else in the world to sustain you there is GOD. im not a jesus freak i just BELIEVE in a power greater than myself is all.
i thought i was going to have a really hard hard hard meeting with 2 men today and i was sccared stiff and i kept going back to my spirtitual reading this morning on the net and it said if you believe it will be ok. so i just kept saying i believe and it will be
ok
and it was i never had the meeting rather i had someone who stepped up to bat. i hope it works well.
One day at a time

Spotlight: Member Stories

I live in the UK and have been around the boards for a few years now - how time flies!! Everyone has always been so supportive here. I get great comfo...More

Helpful Tips

question
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// this nothing meant dor taking away people s ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.