Skip to content

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
TO MY FAMILY
bubbles_bobble posted:
THANK YOU FOR YOUR RESPONSES TO MY DURESS, DISTRESS AND OVERALL MALAISE.

IM NOT GOING TO DWELL ON THESE THINGS BECAUSE WE CAN'T WE HAVE TO BE PART OF THE SOLUTION NOT PART OF THE PROBLEM.

I DO AGREE BONNIE ..........I HAVE OFTEN FELT THIS ON EARTH IS HELL BUT THEN YOU READ SOMETHIING OR HEAR SOMETHING THAT IS FROM GOD AND YOU THINK HMMMMM PERHAPS IT IS JUST A LEARNING EXPERIENCE SO WE CAN EXPERIENCE ON SUCH A HIGHER LEVEL THAT WE CAN'T UNDERSTAND HERE LIKE IT IS WRITTEN.

I DO NOT KNOW THE ANSWER IF EARTH IS HELL OR NOT. I DO KNOW THAT I THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR FORTHRIGHTNESS AND LOVE AND CARE ABOUT EACH AND EVERYONE HERE.

I THINK I MUST BE REALLY CRAZY BECAUSE I TOOK A RISPERIDONE THIS MORNING AS TOLD TO DO AFTER BEING STARTED ON THEM 3 DAYS AGO AND IT WAS REALLY THE WEIRDEST THING MY HEAD FELT LIKE BOINK AND THE UNSCRAMBLING BEGAN IN MY HEAD.

MY HUSBAND BROUGHT TO MY ATTENTION THAT I KNOW HOW TO WRITE IN A BUSINESS MANNER. WOOPTE DO! I DO DO
KNOW HOW. HOWEVER, I WAS UNMANAGEABLE LAST NIGHT AND I REALLY NEED TO BE CAREFUL OF WRITING EMAILS AT NIGHT AND WHEN I FIRST WAKE UP.

U LADIES ARE THE RECIPIENTS OF SOME OF MY UGLINESS. FOR THAT I AM SORRY. AM I SORRY TO MY WEB COMPANY???
NO.

I DON'T WANT TO BE A CRAZY! I FIGHT WHEN I CAN MUSTER THE RESISTANCE AGAINST MY MIND. THIS MORNING I LOST AND SO LAST NIGHT I DID AS WELL. I AM NOT A WRITER.
I LIKE TO WRITE, HOWEVER, I AM NOT VESTED TO DO SUCH WORK TO MAKE A PROFESSIONAL PIECE AND PRESENTATION ON MY WEBSITE. IT'S AMATUERISH. THEY HAVE TO OPTIMIZE IT ANYWAY SO THEY SHOULD START WITH THE DAMN PAGES THAT AREN'T WRITTEN YA KNOW!

NUFF SAID.

I DO NOT MEAN TO OFFEND IF I HAVE. JUST WANTED TO ADD THAT TO MY WITNESS IN CHARGE. JUST TRYING TO GET BY THAT'S ALL. LIKE EVERYONE ELSE. JUST TRYING TO GET BY AND MAKE A LIFE OF WHAT I CAN. IT'S REALLY HARD.

THANK YOU FOR LISTENING AND CARING ABOUT ME. BB
One day at a time

friedeggs responded:
u are welcome there is nothing to say sorry for that is what family are for
Healthy relationship ingredients: Love without fear. Trust without wondering. Be there without restrictions. Accept someone without wanting to change them...

lovely_lemon_tree responded:
Gentle hugs.
We must be the change we wish to see in the world. -- Mahatma Ghandi

Kate_Te replied to lovely_lemon_tree's response:
I'm with Dem on this one, no need to apologize - it's what we are here for.
Big soft hugs
Kate_Te

MandyCake replied to Kate_Te's response:
I Love You.

Bonnie
All of the flowers, of all of our tomorrows, are found in the seeds of today. Plant them well, nurish them, nurture them, keep them safe and watch how beautifully they will bloom.

friedeggs replied to MandyCake's response:
love you all i am so sorry
Healthy relationship ingredients: Love without fear. Trust without wondering. Be there without restrictions. Accept someone without wanting to change them...

off_the_wall responded:
You're not crazy--- you have mental illness and like you said, you're just doing what everyone in this life is trying to do, you're trying to get by and make what you can out of life. There's nothing wrong with that and you're right, it's not easy. It's not easy for anyone and then throw on top of it the mental and physical illnesses that you battle, it makes it even tougher. But you're still here which means you continue to fight and continue to do your best and that's what matters. (((Hugs)))

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 23 years old. I still live at home with both of my parents, a younger brother, and 3 cats. I have been dating my boyfriend for a little over 3 an...More

Helpful Tips

question
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// this nothing meant dor taking away people s ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.