Skip to content


It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
Trigger. Should I go to a hospital?
Caitjde posted:

I caved and burned myself. This time pretty bad 3rd degree its big and theirs like a crevice in my arm. I'm kinda scared. Theres a hospital 2 blocks away from my house. Should I just take my insurance card and go?
  • ********************************** ************************* ******* ****************************************** ************************
    Do you know how to treat burn? ie you have the knowledge to treat it properly? if not then an visit to the ER is in order.

    In the mean time, do not ice it or put any cream on it, and do not break the blister that will form.

    Any burn wider than 1 inch or longer than 3 inches or encircles a limb should be seen by an medical professional.

    I'm not really a psychopath, I just play one on the internet.
    Kate_Te responded:
    Yes. Go to the hospital and have your wounds professionally cleaned and bandaged.
    MandyCake replied to Kate_Te's response:
    I agree with DDT and Kate-Te. Please take care of you.

    All of the flowers, of all of our tomorrows, are found in the seeds of today. Plant them well, nurish them, nurture them, keep them safe and watch how beautifully they will bloom.

    Spotlight: Member Stories

    I am Canadian, 25. I've struggled with PTSD and SH since my mother had a severe heart attack and became severely brain damaged, then passed away 5...More

    Helpful Tips

    : ) ; ) : ( : D : p : X : / : o that's what i have so far. More
    Was this Helpful?
    20 of 28 found this helpful

    Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

    FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.