Skip to content

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
hatebreed (KIM)
bubbles_bobble posted:
There was an old member here some of you like otw and kitty and dd would remember her. She apparently was walking her dog and she got hit by a car. This woman was a young gal when she was here 10 yrs. ago! aprox. and has really pulled her life around and is just great gal.

Please say some prayers for her. She's in a coma very guarded condition from what i understand.

If we can send her energy she will feel it I just know it!

I pledge to pray 10 min. this morning for Kim....................

next..........
One day at a time

MandyCake responded:
BB,

While I do not know Kim, I wish to offer a prayer for her.

Dear Lord, Please be with Kim, her family, her friends, and also with the person who had hit her with the car as they work through all of the emotions that are at play. Please bring them comfort and forgiveness. In your son Jesus' name, I ask this of you. Amen.

In Harmony,
Bonnie
All of the flowers, of all of our tomorrows, are found in the seeds of today. Plant them well, nurish them, nurture them, keep them safe and watch how beautifully they will bloom.

bubbles_bobble replied to MandyCake's response:
thanks bonnie
One day at a time

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 23 years old. I still live at home with both of my parents, a younger brother, and 3 cats. I have been dating my boyfriend for a little over 3 an...More

Helpful Tips

For when you can't find the words
Inspired by replying to another post... I thought something like this might be useful for those of us who have taken to injuring ourselves ... More
Was this Helpful?
33 of 35 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.