Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
I am sorry I Have a right to voice how i feek
friedeggs posted:
just went to some other boards, and it is the same on the others to. without people like chrissy and caprice around they do not function. that is my feeling and i have a right to it
Healthy relationship ingredients: Love without fear. Trust without wondering. Be there without restrictions. Accept someone without wanting to change them...

off_the_wall responded:
Everyone has the right to voice their opinions so I'll voice mine and say that I think this board does function without Caprice being required to check in at all times. I realize sometimes you're just asking because you care about her and want to be sure she's okay and I think that's fine. I just don't think she should be required to check in all the time or be required to respond to all of the threads here. This board needs moderators at times but at other times the members here are able to support each other and help each other enough so that a moderator doesn't have to take the time to also respond.

friedeggs replied to off_the_wall's response:
you right this board is very able to take care of each other, and i know that caprice does not need to check in all the time. but when you look around at these boards it like since they pulled them back it like everything has gone to real slow pace. i dont mean that they were replied to posts. there were other things that they bought that helped everyone. i love you guys and i know we are able to take care of each other
Healthy relationship ingredients: Love without fear. Trust without wondering. Be there without restrictions. Accept someone without wanting to change them...

DOGDANCING_TCOS replied to friedeggs's response:
sounds like you have some abandonment issues in your past Eggs.

The mods not posting/being visible isn't a sign of abandonment, it just means we are abiding by the rules and there is no need for them to work so hard.

Silence doesn't = not caring.

Ste
I'm not really a psychopath, I just play one on the internet.

MandyCake replied to DOGDANCING_TCOS's response:
Friedeggs, DDT,

You both have very valid points. It is good to be in a forum with people who can have very different opinions and perceptions without being judged.

With this said, DDT, I understand why you think "Eggs" may have abandonment issues but I felt this statement was invalidating to what Eggs was feeling and saying. I know you did not mean to judge her. It just came across this way to me and I wanted to point it out so there were no hurt feelings.

Gra'
Bonnie
All of the flowers, of all of our tomorrows, are found in the seeds of today. Plant them well, nurish them, nurture them, keep them safe and watch how beautifully they will bloom.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My cutting problem started last year and has gotten worse since then. There were moments where I would put my lighter to a pair of scissors and set it...More

Helpful Tips

real useable smilies part 4
http://www.myemoticons.com/emoticons/images/msn/girlie/teddy.gif gotta have a cute stuffie! ... More
Was this Helpful?
24 of 33 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.