Skip to content

Announcements

It's been suggested that we leave a space between the start of a post and the triggering part.

Write something innocuous in the first line. then leave some spaces between in and the subject matter. this should take care of accidentally triggering someone.

How and Why to Report a Post
this what it is
friedeggs posted:
trigger////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// /////////////////////////in the three years that i have been here people like caprice and chrissy were here. they always gave us information, i guess i am just not use to it, that has nothing to with issues of being left. these boards have become very slow, it is like trying to run to run and someone grabbing you by the back of your shirt to keep you from doing that,i know that the people here are able to run this board. what sucks is that i need to be here to be ok,but i cant,i am just really sad and safe, i love you always
Healthy relationship ingredients: Love without fear. Trust without wondering. Be there without restrictions. Accept someone without wanting to change them...

MandyCake responded:
(((Dem)))

I think after the Holidays you will see more of Caprice and Chrissy here and that things will revert back to it's busy self. They may have gone away for the holidays...

Gra'
Bonnie
All of the flowers, of all of our tomorrows, are found in the seeds of today. Plant them well, nurish them, nurture them, keep them safe and watch how beautifully they will bloom.

friedeggs replied to MandyCake's response:
ty bonnie.trigger////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// ///////////// IT is what is,webmd is going to what they want to do.i have no longer have have a desire to kill myself but self inflected physical abuse, i cant take living . i tried finding another group to go to they are so confusing , please know that i love you and you are always in my heart, i have been here three years so it may take me a while to break way,
Healthy relationship ingredients: Love without fear. Trust without wondering. Be there without restrictions. Accept someone without wanting to change them...

MandyCake replied to friedeggs's response:
Ok Dem... I'll drop you a line then at your e-addy so as to keep in touch with you. Do you FB? If so check out "Beautifully Damaged."

Dem, I love you and have you in my heart as well. You and others here have kept me from me... You all are the reason that I'm here, on earth still. You all give me strength to go on because you all understand and are struggling as well.

Gra'
Bonnie
All of the flowers, of all of our tomorrows, are found in the seeds of today. Plant them well, nurish them, nurture them, keep them safe and watch how beautifully they will bloom.

bubbles_bobble replied to MandyCake's response:
hey dem
i have been busy because i'm catching up on all the stuff i've missed in work and just life. trying to take care of myself and so are others and struggling so much that they can't even get on here for long because the pain keeps them away.
I'm glad you're brave enough an dbonnie and kate te and kate and otw and dd and kitty and everyone else who's been chiming in when they can. its not easy. and llt she's been coming but has been traveling to kansas for the holidays.

hang in there. Please hang in there. It's not always gonna be slow ont he board and I do hear your pleas! i'm justg trying to keep my head above wate rtoo! I need to go now cuz my throat is hurting and I need to go take care of it. Love you lassies and you take care..............Please..............Okay
love you take care
One day at a time

friedeggs replied to bubbles_bobble's response:
feel so alone. and sad and empty, can we have a room of big soft teddy bears and big soft pillows, a comfort
~ Live in faith and expect the best. Through every trial, God will make sure you come out better than before.~

Kate_Te replied to friedeggs's response:
Sounds Great to me Dem. I would love to just lie in a room full of pillows hugging a great big pink teddy bear! I think, this is the thought I'll use when I try to fall asleep tonight.

You are not alone! The holidays mess me up pretty good. I get very depressed, thinking of people no longer here. I just want a good old fashioned Christmas. With kids running down the stairs and gifts all over the place. Doesn't seem to happen anymore.

friedeggs replied to Kate_Te's response:
thanks kate te.i am sorry that i have been such a paim/ i went to make a break from here but you guys are so deep in my heart
~ Live in faith and expect the best. Through every trial, God will make sure you come out better than before.~

Kate_Te replied to friedeggs's response:
Not a pain, Dem, a family member.

bubbles_bobble replied to Kate_Te's response:
yes i agree family! dem
One day at a time

MandyCake replied to friedeggs's response:
I love this idea. I want the soft brushed mico fiber jumbo pillows and a matching thick comforter to match. All in Pink with butterflies. Even my PJ's would be pink. My Teddy would be dressed in PJ's too, only his would be sky blue with clouds on them.

I once met a T who does Heart Centered Therapy and this is exactly what her office was like? No desk, couch, chairs. she would sit on the floor in a bed of pillows, stuffed animals and blankets with her clients. I think I recall her name was Cathy Beinhert.

Okay, so what would your pillows, blankets, teddy's be like?
Life is the school and Love is the Lesson.

Gra'
Bonnie

Spotlight: Member Stories

how do i stop cutting and burning and hurting my self it takes alot of effort im here for my kids no other reason i cant go on like this .i never know...More

Helpful Tips

question
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// this nothing meant dor taking away people s ... More
Was this Helpful?
10 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.